Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

May marerecommend po ba kayo na Couture na abot kaya?

blocksfree389

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Gusto ko po sana magpagawa ng suit coat and tie + long sleeves shirt and pants.

Pero alam ko mahal ito hindi maiiwasan. Yung mga ready made po kasi usually nakakadisappoint and coat at pants lang usually sa malls. This time napagisip ko po magpacustom made or Made to Order na coat and tie for our Company Christmas party since ang theme eh required for such attire. May alam po ba kayo tailor shop or kung saan man na nageentertain ng ganito? Wag po sana yung mga presyuhang mga pang Makati or pang high class establishments(ouch 20k to 30k??.) Meron ako naresearch sa Kamuning public market daw though I am not sure if existing pa yung store. Pero complete na daw suit, pants, long sleeves shirt for 7-8k it could probably go up to 12k inclusive of labor and material costs..

I am looking for alternatives and suggestions. i don't really care naman po about what texture or quality eh as long as it is fits just right and comfortable isuot. Kahit sa tabi ng mga palengke ok lang basta alam nila ginagawa nila at maasahan. Thanks po.:pray:

Last edited:
dami ko dto long sleeves at tie.
bilhin mo n lng mura lng. Sjdm bulacan area. G200 brand niya from singapore pa. :)

gusto ko din nito, kahit isang set lang, di mo alam kung kelan mo need eh, maganda din tlga kapag tailor made for you, pwede nmn magpatahi sa mga di kilalang designer, mas tipid din yata pag ikaw na bili ng fabric, para labor lang, di kasi ideal ang mag rent ng suit,

Back
Top Bottom