Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Mechanical Engineering Thread

Jabaps

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Tinatawagan ko lahat ng Mechanical Engineer or Certified Plant Mechanic...for making this as our thread.

Salamat...

Last edited by a moderator:
kasali ba ang mga Aspiring Mechanical Engineers sa thread na ito? hehe

alang problema yan tol'...basta intrisado ka sa mechanical engineering topics..

sabay-sabay na tyu d2 mga mechanical engineers...
yep..nakatapos na ako tol'...:thumbsup:

welcome sir...
may tanong ako..san mabibili ngayun ang KENTS MECHANICAL ENGR. HANDBOOk?

wala ba sa Recto? hanap ka dun sir dami dun yung akin kc minana ko lang din

sali na rin ako.. Proud to be rme.. Tol pag may makikita ka sa recto pm mo ako.. Naghahanap din ako ng kents eh.. Magagamit ko sa work.. O kaya sino me alam dito ng magandang book tungkol sa refrigeration?

paki post lang dito kung cnu nakabili na at magkano...

tnx

I am currently a 2nd year Civil Engineering and Planning to change course next year to BS mechanical engineering, .. I want to ask whether Mechanical engineering has more job opportunities, travel opportunities, more salary?, and I want to know firsthand to the graduates of Mechanical Engineers what are the work/job can a mechanical Engineer do? after he graduates and has a license.:clap:

For me, ME has a broad aspects as far as Engineering in concern. Sa industry indi mawawala mga ME's lalo na sa manufacturing firms o industries. Marami ding positions like sa designs, cadets, production, maintenance and even in managerial. Important is you have the guts as Mechanical Engineer. Lalo na pag Licensed or Registered Mechanical Engineer ka.

What are the subjects in ME board exam? Yeah, I think have the guts, my friend in Civil Engineering told me that Mechanical Engineering is harder and more difficult, but I dont really care, I mean I'm Up to the challenge, its just that, I love Math and Physics, that's why I entered civil Engineering knowing that, it is the only engineering course that fully utilizes Math and Physics, but I'm Wrong, Mechanical Engineering Applies more Physics than CIvil engineering, is that right? and I thought the mechanical Engineer is only car mechanics, so without knowing mechanical Engineering, I entered BSCE, But by observing the higher years BSCE students, I found that what they are doing is a bit boring.. I mean they just sit in the chair and table and keeps on drawing... I want to create new things.. so what I am saying is Mechanical Engineering might be the right career to me..

,,mer0n 3 exams s board ng me..
1. mathematics, engineering econ0mics and basic engineering sciences
2. Machine design, materials and shop practice
3. Industrial and power plant engineering.
.. Hehe 5thyr m.e. Student p lang aq.. Astig maging m.e.

If want challenging...better proceed ME.
Good Luck in advance sa board exam.

heres an advice mga kaibigan.... alamin nyo muna kung ano ang gusto nyo....kc kahit sabihin natin na marami opportunities ang ME or civil vice versa..kung hindi mo namn hilig at trip... pre cnasabi ko sau dika mageenjoy... dun po tayo lumugar kung anu ang gusto natin.. kc kung hilig at gusto natin... mag eexel po tau... yun ay opinyon ko lng ha....

mechanical engineer din ako :thumbsup: licensed since 2004.. good luck sa mga future mech. engrs :salute:

Tama ka jan sir aliester... congrats sa mga bagong at future engineers natin

taman-tama mai mga e-books...

Back
Top Bottom