Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Mindy's testimony from Holy Fire Revival in October 2011 - Philippines

jhanelon18

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Most of us have known Pastor Kim through his book inspired by the Holy Spirit, Baptized by Blazing Fire. We have read his books only last year and that was the beginning of a growing desire in our hearts to experience also God’s power and anointing through the Holy Fire! And glory to God, with 1 year of prayers, God sent pastor Kim in the Philippines and we were able to attend and witness and experience the powerful manifestation of God’s power in the congregation! Glory to God!
I want to share to you what we have experienced in his 3 day revival at the church of Lion of Judah. And also the messages sent out by pastor Kim to everyone especially for the Philippines. I know everyone wants to hear about the revival and the Lord has touched my heart to share with you His great manifestation and the things HE has done in the congregation. My husband and I are just one of regular attendees in our church, with no particular position whatsoever. We are just hungry young Christians having this fire in our hearts to know and experience the Lord deeper and like many of you who also longs to attend one of the revivals of pastor Kim Yong Doo.
Day 1:
The revival schedule is 3:00pm-9:00pm. Most attendees were youths. My family was very excited to see pastor Kim and his team. When we saw them approaching the platform, I immediately felt a strong power in him (pastor kim). His figure transpired a glowing sense of light in his face and all through out his body. He was like shining. We began by singing praise & worship songs. The presence of God is already felt in the midst of the congregation and everyone was shouting with praise and joy! Then he gave the message from the book of Jeremiah 33:1-3. Pastor Kim’s message was focused on what God thinks of HIS children and what HE expects from us as we go through difficulties, tests and trials. He said that God expects us to overcome! That we will learn to fully trust and depend on HIM alone and not on people. When we overcome, then blessings come especially in verse 33 as he reads, “3 ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’ God desires us to provide all things but He requires us first to obey and follow His will.
Then after his message, pastor Kim imparted the gift of speaking in tongues. He prayed first and came to every person on every seat and listen as the congregation spoke in tongues in chorus. The power and anointing of God was so powerful that workers fell and received full power in tongues. I felt myself has improved speaking in tongues. The more it takes longer, the powerful it became. We then sang praises and hallelujah to the Lord. The team of pastor Kim danced the holy dance and everybody was blessed watching them. The power of God became stronger and stronger as the whole congregation even those who were only observing received the gift of tongues. We were all praising God in tongues!
Then, finally we came to the receiving of the holy fire! Everybody was so excited. Pastor Kim said, we should not be afraid to receive it. If our spiritual eyes were open, we will see his hands glowing with fire. He said that even the book which the translator holds, if he targets it with holy fire it will be thrown and burn in the corner. He called his team to come up in the platform and as pastor Kim prays, he seemed to be giving blessing to each person on his team, to his wife, and the rest and then they came down from the platform and started to impart the holy fire. Everyone must receive the holy fire he said. And yes! It was the most incredible moment ever! Many were slain, so many were crying profusely, speaking in tongues loudly, shouting and others were like frozen and chilling while pastor Kim imparted with them the holy fire. He went to each person and his team helped him. And I personally experienced what it was like to receive the holy fire. I was sitting on my chair praying to God to help me receive the holy fire but it seemed for me to be impossible because I had our 2 kids with me, both toddlers. I kind of losing hope but I was surprised when I didn’t notice that pastor Kim was in front of me, asking me to stand up. So I stood, with trembling body, I closed my eyes and relaxed myself and I thought this is it Lord.. Then he asked me to put together my hands open and he started to pray. When I heard him say, “Holy Fire”, immediately a gush of wind blew in my face and I chilled and fell down. I felt my hands were shaking. I was blank for a moment and then I heard our kids were crying so hard, very nervous at what's happening to their mom! hehe! I thank the Lord for that supernatural experience!
We also witnessed pastor Kim being attacked by the devil as he preached. I don't know if others have noticed it but he could not move his right hand and he was in pain. Then I heard him say, holy fire! fire! He also said there were angels around and he sees evil spirits roaming too. But we need not to worry because the good angels will take charge of them. He was mentioning an angel named Seraphim, he's the head of the group of angels who were presently there in front of the platform. And there is other group of another dark angel who disturbed him as he preached, telling him mean things and discouraging him. It’s also very surprising to know when he said that there were also angels who do not believe or find it hard to believe God's works.
But with all the experiences we had, it was all amazing!!! The revival ended past 10:00 in the evening. We give glory to the Lord!!!!
Day 2:
Today’s topic was about salvation and how to enter the kingdom of God. Pastor Kim said that we can never be assured of our salvation because it’s not only enough to believe and have faith in God and accept HIM as Lord and Savior. Our obedience and behavior are very important. He said that we should always examine ourselves & ask God to seek our hearts. If we accept the Lord, it is not the other way around like most teachings say that we will receive many blessings. In fact, he continued we will be facing many tests and difficulties before we receive blessings so we should be overcomers.
He said, many people believe they are saved but the truth is they are not. We should also not boast about the salvation we received because we can lose it, so with fear and trembling we must work out for our salvation daily. He shared this story about a man whom he knew who travelled to heaven and hell and when he died, he went to hell. Pastor Kim asked the Lord why this man is in hell and God told him because he failed to forgive.
Next, we all stood and give praises to the Lord! Oh we had the most wonderful and joyful worship! Everyone in the congregation was jumping with joy as we all follow Pastor Kim’s actions while singing. We had sang so many songs, I think more than 10 songs and pastor Kim said, the Lord is very pleased and HE wanted us to sing more for HIM so we did! Pastor Kim has a very good singing gift. Not to mention, he is a very funny pastor! With lots of humor! I now witnessed what the books said that Jesus is so fond of pastor Kim because he makes HIM laugh! And he is really very humorous! Everybody was blessed and happy! Then, he imparted the gift of tongue again. When he prayed for it, the congregation spoke in tongues very different from yesterday! It has improved so much and it became more powerful! Everybody was shouting and praising God in different voices, in tongues! First time I had that kind of experience!!! We were all blessed and amazed at how the Lord was manifesting to everyone!
Then, pastor Kim continued on preaching and he shared about the devil whom he saw in the hotel where they were staying. This devil was telling him, why he has to go to Philippines and other sort of discouragement. He said the devil was frightening him but he casted it out and shouted Holy fire and it was gone. Then he was shown what kind of evil spirit is enveloping the Philippines. And he was surprised to see a pope holding a huge sceptre while walking in an isle and this pope was laughing like scary. And as he described, he saw a demon in the pope with great power as he control our country. Pastor Kim said he asked the Lord why a pope? And the Lord answered because he is full of hypocrisy and religious ways which are not pleasing to HIM. So many are deceived. And pastor Kim said, we are very blessed that the Lord sent him here in Philippines. He mentioned that when a country invites for him for revival, they usually pray for it 4-5 months. They were in Africa when they read an email invitation from a pastor here in the Philippines and he just read it once and he did not have any plan to go but the Lord told him to. So they went on and flew here, it was a short preparation for the churches too. Glory to God!!!
Finally, we came to receive again the holy fire and this time, holy dance! There was a woman who vomited, who fell flat and began to shake. I knew that moment, pastor Kim was delivering that woman from evil spirits inside her body. I saw him drive demons. Others cry profusely as he imparted holy fire and others were dancing in the spirit. I think this time, almost everyone received holy fire and many women received the holy dance including myself. This was also the most wonderful manifestation of the Holy Spirit which I experienced.
I came in line to receive the gift of Holy dance. I was reluctant initially and my stomach was aching badly. I could not even stand in my seat. But I thought this must be an evil spirit who tries to hinder me from accepting the gift so I prayed and casted it out. Still the pain didn’t go away. My husband said, when I go and receive the gift, the pain will disappear. So I stood up and went on. Immediately the pain went away the moment I reached the corner where pastor Kim’s wife was imparting the gift of holy dance. When pastor Kim's wife prayed over me, I felt little by little my hands were separating and it began to lift up without effort! It was unbelievable! I said to the Lord, Lord is this it? When I began to hear pastor's wife voice, she was like singing as she prayed over me, immediately I felt a different sensation I could not understand but it was smooth, a very light feeling till I felt my hands were lifting up freely! Hallelujah! Sister, brother!!!! I just could not believe God granted me the gift! Glory to God!!! There were others who were just sitting on their seats and freely began to lift their arms effortlessly while others were slain & praised in tongues while crying.
The revival ended 10:30pm. Glory to you Oh Lord!!!
Day 3:
The final day of the revival. It started early because the team will have to fly back to Korea on the same day. So it had to end at 6:00pm. There were new people coming in, more observers and curious about what’s next to happen that time. Pastor Kim’s topic was about keeping Sunday holy. He said a lot of people do not keep this commandment very seriously and the Lord wants us to observe it. He said that we should not spend money on this day. Tithing is very important to the Lord and offerings. We should give faithfully no matter what. And also, we should attend to church every Sunday. There were other things he mentioned in the first day and second day which he also mentioned on the third day of the revival such as, when we pray to the Lord, we make sure that it is sincere. We do not pray just with our lips and we should cry out to God loudly! (He even showed example at how he prays to God..! Everybody laughed because he was literally like a small crying child praying out loud to God down on his feet while stomping and his arms raised up high). He said we should not pray like murmuring but with full power and strength, cry out to HIM! PANGINOON!!!! (LORD!!!) as he shouted!!!! And the congregation then followed! All shouted and called upon the Lord! He also detailed how we dress when attending in church. He shared that back in their church, they do not allow sleeveless clothing for women, low neckline which will catch attention. They shared how long they pray and beg to the Lord, how they are disciplined in all ways. The congregation was just in awe! And there’s this one thing I noticed, one word pastor Kim repeated and did not miss to mention from day 1, 2 and 3. The word, adultery. He said, the Lord hates this sin so much so we must be careful not to commit this sin. And he mentioned Galatians 5:19-21 but he gave more emphasis on this word, adultery.
Pastor Kim also shared about revealing the identity of evil spirits. If you have read the books, that’s what he also shared. There’s this funny moment I want to share with you. Pastor Kim loves to make jokes and play around while preaching. When he was discussing the identity of evil spirits, he called a young girl to step up on the platform. This girl has a long hair and as he described the evil spirit, he played with the girl’s hair like what we saw on tv movie, sadako with all hair in front of her covering her face. And then here pastor Kim began to scare the children in front. Even the translator jumped with fear and little girls shouted as they were being scared by pastor Kim. We had so much fun watching him and playing around! He said evil spirits they encountered, look like that, they scare them and look at them fiercely.
Then, after the message pastor Kim imparted the Holy Fire! Oh this was an amazing experience. My husband described it as electricity was flowing from his hands then climbed on his arms, and all parts of his body. He immediately fell down when pastor Kim was imparting to him the holy fire! It was also his first time! I also saw many were delivered from evil spirits. I saw a lady spitting and vomiting and changed voice while pastor Kim was doing deliverance to her. My husband over heard Pastor Kim said the evil spirit would not leave the body. My husband told me that she noticed this girl was just initially laughing and just observing at what’s happening around. Perhaps she’s one of the observers. Maybe pastor Kim knew it and he came to her and asked how old is she and prayed over her. Then suddenly she fell on the ground and began to shake. The other members of the team rescued and helped pastor Kim to pray over this lady. Finally, she was set free! Hallelujah! Glory to God!
So many received the holy fire, holy dance including men and many were set free! Praise the Lord!!! I just could not exactly describe in exact words what I have witnessed and experienced! There are better words I can describe it but I’m also limited in words and all I say it’s just an amazing, very powerful, tremendous manifestation of the Holy Spirit that happened in the revival! And when the revival was over, I observed pastor Kim. I never seen him tired or exhausted. I still see the same power the first day I saw him. The team seem to never get tired. I was so blessed at how they serve and obey God. They have this obedient heart, no complain. They are consistently happy even after the revival. We took some pictures, you may want to view them on our album. We were all blessed!
Finally, we all went home powerful and anointed. We also believed that we are totally cleansed, and are new creations, refined and overcomers. When we reached home our physical bodies were exhausted and tired. We were wondering why the pain is unbearable, our body were knocked down the moment we reached home. For 3 days, our bodies were aching. I asked sister Yoojin about it and she told me that the battle and cleansing which our body went through for 3 days are now manifesting in our physical body. Since we received power and anointing, our physical body cannot hold it so it became weak and exhausted. That’s also why I post this note only today. We give glory to the Lord!
Lastly, we hope that this revival that happened in our country bring to everyone who will read this note power and anointing in your lives and may help you too desire the Holy Fire of God! Fire! Fire! Fire of God!!! All glory to GOD!!!

Pastor Kim's "Baptize by Blazing Fire" can be read here:
http://www.baptizingfire.com/baptizebyblazingfire.htm

Revival Schedule for 2015 here:
http://www.baptizingfire.com/revival2015schedule.htm

Baptism of the Holy Ghost and Fire

Most Charismatic groups teach that a person receives the Holy Ghost sometime AFTER they've received Christ as Saviour, but this is plain heresy. Romans 8:9 tells us that a person does not even belong to Christ if that person doesn't have the Spirit of God, so salvation and the baptism of the Holy Ghost are SYNONYMOUS, not separate.

To further the confusion, such groups also refer to this event as a "baptism of fire". The only baptism of fire in the Bible is the one that John spoke of when he spoke of Christ burning sinners in UNQUENCHABLE fire (Mat. 3:11-12). The only time a person is baptized in fire is when he is cast into the LAKE of fire (Rev. 20:14-15). Believers are baptized with the Holy Ghost, but sinners are baptized with fire.

Back
Top Bottom