Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Msi mag coreliquid 240r

Peliii

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Sharing my new AIO from MSI - MSI MAG Core Liquid 240R

I'm currently using this as my AIO for my Ryzen 5 3600 OC at 4.4Ghz and CPU core voltage set at 1.1750v, solid ung performance nya lalo na at 4k RPM and ung pump nakalagay sa radiator, which is cool din dahil less noise.

My first AIO was deepcool castle v2 aRGB and move over to MSI dahil na din sa gusto ko tlga ung MSI brand, MSI is <3
halos same performance lang din sila, pero un nga mas tahimik tong si Coreliquid ni MSI.

Idle Temp (no aircon): 38-40C
Gaming Temp: 50 - 55C

looking at the temperature above sobrang sulit talaga, plus naka OC pa to at 4.4Ghz, so AIO is doing a great job on this!

Just wondering sino dito mga naka MAG CORELIQUID 240R dito? how's your experience so far? and kamusta ung temps nyo?
Anyway, with default settings kamusta kaya temp nyo sa mga naka same AIO and same processor?

share your thoughts na din. :clap:

Last edited:
boss baka pede pabulong nung OC settings nyo sa r5 3600... mukhang hindi ako nakachamba ng mgandang silicon hehe.. salamat boss!

Back
Top Bottom