Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MSI Products Review

dumbz

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
For years, I've been using MSI Products. This time, I'm gonna give them a review on my newly bought MSI Products.

Below are my MSI Products bought this month.
1. MAG CORELIQUID 240R V2
2. MAG Z790 TOMAHAWK WIFI
3. GeForce RTX 3070 Ti VENTUS 3X 8G OC
  • What is your favorite aspect of the product and how did it improve your user experience?
    • MAG CORELIQUID 240R V2
      • This is my first Liquid Cooling and it is really great! Unlike traditional Cooling Fans, this product thing is a beast.
      • Your rig will look great with its RGB Logo on it. It is customizable too.
    • MAG Z790 TOMAHAWK WIFI
      • What a great Mobo this is. With its built-in WIFI 6. You can now play games better even if LAN isn't available.
      • Looks nice even if there is no RGB.
    • GeForce RTX 3070 Ti VENTUS 3X 8G OC
      • Now, I can play games in higher resolution and better experience than ever before.
      • This GPU gives me better FPS,
      • Looks still nice even without RGB.
  • Why did you choose this product over another?
    • I chose these products over another, because of the following:
      • Price
      • Performance
      • Quality
      • Looks
    • Lower price but won't affect the performance and quality of the product. Even on its appearance, RGB or not still looks great on your rig.
  • Does the product fulfill your needs? Does it deliver beyond your expectations?
    • Yes. This is all I need for now and it delivers beyond my expectations. With these products, I can do whatever I can. Playing AAA games, while streaming, and multitasking things.
  • What do you feel are the strengths and weaknesses of the product?
    • I think the strengths of these products are their quality at a lower price.
    • And I think there is no weakness I see in these products, everything on these things is great.

Attachments

• 1674752480419.png
    1674752480419.png
    892.4 KB · Views: 4
sanaol paps. mukang 100k build yan hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom