Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Mx linux 19.2 mediafire link 1.5g

Salamat TS. Medyo matagal-tagal na din akong di nakabisita sa Distrowatch. It's Debian-based so, will definitely try this distro. Okay naman download saken. I just selected the closest mirror and I'm downloading it using wget in my main OS (FreeBSD). I get full download speed naman. Cheers!

Thanks for sharing and pa try dito feedback later.

Okay feedback time!

I was able to download the ISO file directly through a Hongkong mirror in 7+ mins. Installation took 3.27 mins. so that's a + for me.

At first boot, napansin ko agad yung conky. Hindi ko sure but I think this is the first time I've seen a distro with Conky all setup and running out of the box.
Napansin ko rin sobrang daming tools (bloatware) agad na kasama sa installation and I think about 70% of these tools hindi ko naman talaga kailangan.
I'm a minimalist so medyo off yun saken. The last linux distro I've used (for a few years) was Archlinux. It gives you control on what to include in your build.
I think theres only 2 linux distros that allows you to do that, Arch and Gentoo.

I do like its desktop environment though, it has a very good looking design and very responsive. Also the terminal is very well pre-configured. Then about
the repository I can say it's pretty well packed. Unfortunately, there are some programs/tools that I use in my day to day that's not included in their main
repository. I know there are workaround for that but it'll be much more handy if I could just do a simple sudo apt install instead of going through other stuff.

If there would be a 1-10 rating for this I'd say:
For the installer download = 10/10.
OS Installation = 10/10.
Pre-installed packages = 3/10.
Networking = 6/10.
Repository = 6/10.
Desktop Environment = 8/10.

Conclusion. I think it's a very good well packed linux distribution. But based on my personal preference, I'm afraid MX Linux is not for me. Cheers everyone! :)

bat ganon corrupted sia sa booting 2x ko ginawa try nio nga po baka sakin lang my error

Back
Top Bottom