Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

my ask lang ako mga sir/ma'am.

masterofpuppets

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi sir/ma'am. kapapass ko lang po ng CE nuong May 2017 bali mag wa-one year palang po ako sa work, hinge lang po sana ako sainyo ng karagdagang kaalaman sa larangang to, especially sa mga naka experience na about Sheet piling, Posible ba na imbis gamitin natin na concrete footing and gabions sa revetment ay sheet piles ang gagamitin? pinapagawa kase kami ng plano sa office at kami ang unang gagawa neto, kaya eto nag reresearch ako about sheet piles hahahah. :help::pray::upset:
or any suggestions nalang po?:praise::dance::excited::salute:

Re: Hi ka mobilarian, my mga CE ba dito? my ask lang ako mga sir/ma'am.

pang suporta sa lupa ang sheet pile

Back
Top Bottom