Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

My laptop for graphics design

chikl3t

The Martyr
Advanced Member
Reaction score
mga boss tanong ko lang kung kakayanin ng laptop ko mag edit/graphic design sa photoshop tapos konting video editing narin yung hindi bigatin baka kasi ma sobrahan tapos masira hehe medyo luma na kasi tong laptop ko
intel i3
integrated graphics
di naman masyadong grabe na edit kasi mag papractice palang mga boss
any suggestions po sana , wala pa kasing budget try ko sana mag start dito sa laptop hanggang maka ipon at makabili ng pc para sa work salamat
View attachment 313304

View attachment 313303

- - - Updated - - -

UP patulong

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 14
  • fUntitled.jpg
    fUntitled.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
kaya naman po yan. kinaya naman po kasi ng asus k42f yung photoshop ko nun... And I think same specs lang ata sila :)

Back
Top Bottom