Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

My PC Build... your opinion or suggestion?

blankskie

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
CPU: Intel Core i3-6100

Motherboard: Z170A PC Mate

GPU: RX460 HS-460R4SCNR ICOOLER OC 4GB

RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8 GB DDR3 1866MHz

SSD: Samsung Evo Series 120GB SATA III

HDD: Western Digital WD Blue 1TB

Power Supply: Seasonic G-550 80 Plus Gold

Last edited:
CPU: Intel Core i3-6100<br>
<br>
Motherboard: Z170A PC Mate<br>
<br>
GPU: RX460 HS-460R4SCNR ICOOLER OC 4GB<br>
<br>
RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8 GB DDR3 1866MHz<br>
<br>
SSD: Samsung 250 GB M.2 2280 850 EVO SSD<br>
<br>
HDD: Seagate Plus Slim 1TB Portable External Hard Drive<br>
<br>
Power Supply: Seasonic G-550 80 Plus Gold<br>

bakit di mo pa gawing i5 sir para quadcore

CPU: Intel Core i3-6100

Motherboard: Z170A PC Mate

GPU: RX460 HS-460R4SCNR ICOOLER OC 4GB

RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8 GB DDR3 1866MHz

SSD: Samsung 250 GB M.2 2280 850 EVO SSD

HDD: Seagate Plus Slim 1TB Portable External Hard Drive

Power Supply: Seasonic G-550 80 Plus Gold

Are you building this? Don't get a z170 motherboard. Your i3 won't benefit from that, get an H110 chipset motherboard and save money in the process. If you have a lot more budget, get an RX470, cause the RX460 is overpriced for its performance. Why are you going with an external hard drive? Get a 1TB Western Digital Blue for your system. Don't get an M.2 SSD, it's overpriced and won't even fit on the motherboard. Get a normal Samsung 850 Evo SSD.

Yup, thnx for that appreciated! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Bump......

Are you building this? Don't get a z170 motherboard. Your i3 won't benefit from that, get an H110 chipset motherboard and save money in the process. If you have a lot more budget, get an RX470, cause the RX460 is overpriced for its performance. Why are you going with an external hard drive? Get a 1TB Western Digital Blue for your system. Don't get an M.2 SSD, it's overpriced and won't even fit on the motherboard. Get a normal Samsung 850 Evo SSD.

baka kelangan nya external hdd for transferring files. haha

Back
Top Bottom