Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Discussion My phone my111i

whiteluna

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
This is only based on my experience. This post is not intended to discredit myphone products.

I bought a myphone my111i for my dad. since I only have a limited budget at that time and my dad is in dire need of having a new phone I resorted to myphone my111i. I have chosen this phone because aside from it is not that expensive, it is also aesthetically pleasing. I also picked this phone because what my dad need is a phone that could be used and satisfy his calls. In my mind, at least he has a beautiful phone at his disposal. But to my disappointment, the phone's battery drains fast and the volume is not sufficient for him to hear, especially in open areas. Not to mention the first phone I received has a dead cell on its monitor so I have it replaced. This is a disappointment. What I did is I trade my Nokia phone which is the new 3310 with him (it's like a year old to me) and he is quite satisfied with the sound and the battery life and all.

Now I am stuck with myphone my111i and I wanted to maximize the phone. What do you think? What are the things I should consider putting on this phone and how can I maximize the phone's battery? Thanks.

By the way, this is only my alternate phone.

Back
Top Bottom