Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Need help choosing 2nd hand car

darkstranger99

The Fanatic
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Mga sir ask ko lng plannin to buy a 2 nd hand car may nakita ako ford lynx 2005 matic and misthubishi lancer mx tiptronic 2001

Kung sa tibay ng makina-
Parts kung afordable ba or mdali hanapin-
Fuel consumption -
Speed-
And kung may madadagdag pa.alin mas ok sa dalawa? Di pa ako expert sa car and driving.at d pa ako nkkpagdrive ng automatic.

Addittional mga sir anu icconsider na iccheck in buying used car arround 150k

At kung my tips pa po kau mga sir
Salamat ✌✌✌

The advantage of the Ford is its newer - 2005 compare to the Mitsubishi but I prefer Japanese brands over American. I don't know about both cars' fuel consumption so wait for others who have experienced with these two vehicles to share their thoughts or try searching online. For parts, I would guess that Mitsubishi parts are easier to find than Ford. Basically, check if there's any signs of leaks on the engine then for rusting under the dash and trunk which may indicate a flooded vehicle, check if the engine idles smoothly with no funny sound or vibrations. Better bring a mechanic if you are going to look at the car and request for a test drive. During test drive, make sure you turn off the radio so you'd be able to hear suspension noise then check if the aircon is cooling properly.

#1 Always bring your trusted mechanic when it comes to buying used cars.
#2 For parts, Japanese cars are more affordable at madami mabibilhan like Toyota, Mitsubishi and Suzuki.
#3 for 150k you can buy Mitsubishi Lancer, Honda Civic and Toyota but mostly sa budget mo year 2000 and below would fit.

Fuel Consumption - mostly cars na may carborador medyo kumakain talaga ng gas, if makakahanap ka ng DI(Direct Inject) much better para makakasave ka sa gas.

Back
Top Bottom