Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

need help

irick

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
hello everybody..good afternoon..i was just wondering if one or two of you can help me with my problem on my cherry mobile excalibur? does anyone knows how to find photo on my excalibur while connected via usb port to my pc...wala kasing makikita na photo kahit isa kung meron man kulang naman..anu ba dapat gawin....please tulungan nyo naman ako..uamasa irick bagong myembro

Last edited:
hello everybody..good afternoon..i was just wondering if one or two of you can help me with my problem on my cherry mobile excalibur? does anyone knows how to find photo on my excalibur while connected via usb port to my pc...wala kasing makikita na photo kahit isa kung meron man kulang naman..anu ba dapat gawin....please tulungan nyo naman ako..uamasa irick bagong myembro

good day man,

what drive of your excalibur are you browsing the built it or the extension sd card

Meron ibat ibang options ng pagconnect sa Cherry Mobile Device sa computer.

View attachment 204562

Kapag naka USB Storage ka, Yung External SD lang ang mababasa ng computer mo.
At bago sya mabasa ng computer, kailangan mong i-enable ang USB Mass Storage:

View attachment 204563 View attachment 204564

Kung connected ka naman as MTP Device, parehong mababasa ng computer yung internal at external memory.
Pwede kang kumuha or maglagay ng files kahit saan dyan sa dalawang locations.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-22-15-07-36.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-22-15-07-36.png
    246.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_2015-02-22-15-07-49.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-22-15-07-49.png
    155.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2015-02-22-15-07-59.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-22-15-07-59.png
    184.1 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom