Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Need suggestion: Best Access Point with 10km to 30km range

katopz24

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
PTP Admin!
Hi to All!

Need your suggestion regarding Access Point with the range of 10km to 30km.
Kailangan ko lang ng backup internet connection instead of installing additional provider. Ilang KM lang naman kasi yung isang office namin, so dun ko nlang iconnect. madalang lang naman mawalan ng connection.
May 4g router kami, kaso di reliable sa speed. Please need your suggestion at stores that can able to deliver here in Luanda, Angola.

May nakita ako di ko alam if legit.
LiteBeam M5 AirMAX 23dBi - outdoor 5GHz, 1x
1660209357397-png.11832

TIA!

Attachments

• 1660209357397.png
    1660209357397.png
    51.2 KB · Views: 96
PTP Admin!
Hi to All!

Need your suggestion regarding Access Point with the range of 10km to 30km.
Kailangan ko lang ng backup internet connection instead of installing additional provider. Ilang KM lang naman kasi yung isang office namin, so dun ko nlang iconnect. madalang lang naman mawalan ng connection.
May 4g router kami, kaso di reliable sa speed. Please need your suggestion at stores that can able to deliver here in Luanda, Angola.

May nakita ako di ko alam if legit.
LiteBeam M5 AirMAX 23dBi - outdoor 5GHz, 1x
1660209357397-png.11832

TIA!
if the range is beyond 10KM it will need a higher gain antenna or device... depende nalang sa kung gaano kalaki ang ibabato mo to the station if it is only 1 station na need mo pasahan..
does it have a large bandwidth requirement?
much better if you use a link simulator which ubiquiti has.. to check kung gaano talaga kalayo ang link mo
LBE M5 is a SISO device which is not recommended sa ganyan ka layo na link
i would suggest a POWER BEAM 5AC GEN2 and UP devices
if your area has a noisy spectrum better yet go for MIMOSA, CAMBIUM or RF ELEMENT

you must also consider the LOS to get a better output of your link

if the range is beyond 10KM it will need a higher gain antenna or device... depende nalang sa kung gaano kalaki ang ibabato mo to the station if it is only 1 station na need mo pasahan..
does it have a large bandwidth requirement?
much better if you use a link simulator which ubiquiti has.. to check kung gaano talaga kalayo ang link mo
LBE M5 is a SISO device which is not recommended sa ganyan ka layo na link
i would suggest a POWER BEAM 5AC GEN2 and UP devices
if your area has a noisy spectrum better yet go for MIMOSA, CAMBIUM or RF ELEMENT

you must also consider the LOS to get a better output of your link
Kailangan ko lang ng backup internet connection, if the main Provider is down. No need for the required bandwidth and 1 station only will received.

I just found Tranzeo 5Plus 24f with 60km range more reliable than LiteBeam M5 AirMAX.
I will configure as AP PTP. If you have a suggestion with Tranzeo, please let me know.

Thank you for your suggestion, I will take a note for the future needs as well.

I'll update you once the setup and configuration is done. Para na din sa ibang may kailangan.

Thanks!

Kailangan ko lang ng backup internet connection, if the main Provider is down. No need for the required bandwidth and 1 station only will received.

I just found Tranzeo 5Plus 24f with 60km range more reliable than LiteBeam M5 AirMAX.
I will configure as AP PTP. If you have a suggestion with Tranzeo, please let me know.

Thank you for your suggestion, I will take a note for the future needs as well.

I'll update you once the setup and configuration is done. Para na din sa ibang may kailangan.

Thanks!
well goodluck sir
i have not tried that device since its not available locally here sa pinas
it would be nice also if you can share the GUI of that product
and as i am searching that product Tranzeo is the old name of the product and the new company name is Rapidus Wireless..

well goodluck sir
i have not tried that device since its not available locally here sa pinas
it would be nice also if you can share the GUI of that product
and as i am searching that product Tranzeo is the old name of the product and the new company name is Rapidus Wireless..
Rapidus Wireless is the new Company Name? Thanks for the info Sir!

Here's the GUI.
1660302437956.png

thanks

Update po sa post ko.
Antennas already installed and connected na po, ping is time=56ms.

But the problem is, from Download/Upload 30Mbps to 4Mbps download, and 0.30Mbps upload. Need lang siguro kuhanin yung best signal niya para maging maganda yung bigay ng internet.

I'll update you again once the signal is more better than this.

Thanks! Cheers!

Update po sa post ko.

But the problem is, from Download/Upload 30Mbps to 4Mbps download, and 0.30Mbps upload. Need lang siguro kuhanin yung best signal niya para maging maganda yung bigay ng internet.

Thanks! Cheers!
Ilang feet feet ng taas ng parehong antenna nyo? baka walang line of sight? basic rules kasi yan

Ilang feet feet ng taas ng parehong antenna nyo? baka walang line of sight? basic rules kasi yan
The infrastructure station is more higher than AP. Kasi yung AP nasa taas ng roof ng warehouse (pero mataas siya di normal lang na warehouse), then yung IS naman nasa 4th floor.

I don't know the exact sukat kung ilang feet. Pero yan nga yung problema, need ko ayusin at kunin ang magandang connection. Reply nalang ako ulit dito for the update.

Thanks!

Update po sa post ko.

Thanks! Cheers!
much better if you share the GUI and the config you made sa device mo po malay natin may mga members din tayo na nakapatry sa device na yan and can give you more advice para maging mas maganda yung bandwidth
Post automatically merged:

The infrastructure station is more higher than AP. Kasi yung AP nasa taas ng roof ng warehouse (pero mataas siya di normal lang na warehouse), then yung IS naman nasa 4th floor.

I don't know the exact sukat kung ilang feet. Pero yan nga yung problema, need ko ayusin at kunin ang magandang connection. Reply nalang ako ulit dito for the update.

Thanks!
have you tried to make a simulation on your link.. like using ubiquiti, cambium link simulator para may idea ka talaga kung ilan ang height na needed mo to have a better line of sight and a good fresnel

Back
Top Bottom