Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

New Mac user question

JackFrost10

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
mga sir, ask long po ako nag switch po ako from windows to Mac, ngayon po ung software na gamit ko ay sorbing sluggish mag operate, may problima po ba sa software or sa Mac ko?

photoshop at coreldraw 2019 po ang mga gamit ko.
sa graphic design ko po ito ginagamit, working with large files, ang isang image po ay around 500mb - 1gb file size.

specs:

intel core i3 9th gen 3.6 ghz
8gb 2400 mhz ddr4 memory
Radeon Pro 555X 2 GB
1tb HDD

mas ok pa po mag operate ang windows pc ko na half lng ng specs ng bagong mac ko.

Not because you used a Mac means you can run a program better than a PC.

Considering the specs you presented, it can be seen that you are working with an i3 processor and a 1 TB HDD, which can be a bummer when it comes to working on big files and apps.

A PC with i5-H processor with a 128gb SSD can work better than your Mac.

And as they say, unless you are working with a Macbook Pro, you can't work with big files yet.

Not because you used a Mac means you can run a program better than a PC.

Considering the specs you presented, it can be seen that you are working with an i3 processor and a 1 TB HDD, which can be a bummer when it comes to working on big files and apps.

A PC with i5-H processor with a 128gb SSD can work better than your Mac.

And as they say, unless you are working with a Macbook Pro, you can't work with big files yet.

I was running the same apps and files on my old i5 4th gen 3.2ghz PC w/out video card, kaya po nag taka ako nong hindi maganda performance ng Mac, pag PC build po kasi ung specs nito kayang kaya po ng PC na ma run ung mga files.

mas mataas po kasi ung specs ng mac kaysa sa old pc ko kaya po nag expect ako na mas maganda performance nya.

replace your HDD to SSD you will see a huge difference.

Can you clarify?

What are you using?

Mac ano?

Or nag change ka lang ng software to mac?

Anong mac yan, ang year. Usually sa mac you check the year first. To know what OS fits it.

just use an older version of Photoshop like CS1 or 2, ok na yan.:yipee:

Can you clarify?

What are you using?

Mac ano?

Or nag change ka lang ng software to mac?

Anong mac yan, ang year. Usually sa mac you check the year first. To know what OS fits it.

imac retina 4k sir, medju disappointed nga ako sa performance nya, mojave ung OS version nya sir.

- - - Updated - - -

just use an older version of Photoshop like CS1 or 2, ok na yan.:yipee:
nag upgrade kasi kami sir, kaya medju na gulohan ako sa performance ng mac kasi same lng na software at files ang ginagamit ko, mas maganda pa performance ng old PC ko na lower specs,

imac retina 4k sir, medju disappointed nga ako sa performance nya, mojave ung OS version nya sir.

- - - Updated - - -

nag upgrade kasi kami sir, kaya medju na gulohan ako sa performance ng mac kasi same lng na software at files ang ginagamit ko, mas maganda pa performance ng old PC ko na lower specs,

just replace your HDD to SSD, MacOS Mojave performs better in SSD.

just replace your HDD to SSD, MacOS Mojave performs better in SSD.

cge sir try namin mag upgrade to ssd, suspected ko kasi sir something went wrong with the setup kaya ganun performance nung mac, all 3 of them, ang bagal po kasi sir kahit adobe illustrator lng naka open.

if it was a windows pc it could run GTA V at medium to max settings based sa system requirements.

cge sir try namin mag upgrade to ssd, suspected ko kasi sir something went wrong with the setup kaya ganun performance nung mac, all 3 of them, ang bagal po kasi sir kahit adobe illustrator lng naka open.

if it was a windows pc it could run GTA V at medium to max settings based sa system requirements.

As I search for iMac retina 4K specs the HDD is only 5400rpm, who would use such as slow HDD as that only apple.

Back
Top Bottom