DepEd School Forms Automation for Elementary, Secondary and Senior High School project is a software program designed to make the process of creating school forms easier and more efficient for teachers and advisers. It is available for elementary, secondary, and senior high schools and can be downloaded from the DepEd School Forms Automation for Elementary, Secondary and Senior High School Facebook groups. This handbook serves as a guide on how to use the program and create accurate and reliable learner records.
To use DepEd School Forms Automation for Elementary, Secondary and Senior High School program, you will need to have access to a computer or laptop that meets the minimum system requirements. The program runs on Windows operating systems and requires a minimum of 2GB of RAM and 20GB of hard drive space. The program needs Microsoft Excel 2013 or higher installed (Note: The program is not supported in Microsoft Excel 2010 and below)
- Download the program from Facebook groups link below. https://www.facebook.com/groups/depedschoolformsautomation.
- Extract the file to your flash drive or in a folder on your computer or laptop.
- Grading Sheet: In this form the system will generate a Grading Sheets that includes all names of learner that came from SF1 LIS Generated. The created Grading sheets are saved in Grading sheet folder. Once all grading sheets have been completed, Adviser is suggested to give all generated grading sheets to all subject teachers then at the end of every quarter he/she should gather and paste in the Grading Sheets folder.
- Generate SF9: In this form the system creates a card with learner’s information came from SF1 LIS generated and grades came from all grading sheets inside grading sheet folder and copy each learner's grade and load it in SF9 form for faster Card Creation. The created SF9 are saved in Card Folder.
- Generate SF10: In this form the system creates a SF10 with all information came from SF1 then match it with Card (SF9) then if all information is match will load the learner’s grades. The created SF10 are saved in SF10 folder.
- Generate SF2: In this form the system adds a date and formula. In adding a date, the teachers need to select Month and Year it will automatically display with current date. In formula, the teachers need to click the add formula to generate formula in SF2 Sheets after that you can create another SF2 but you need to clear the date before clicking the Create button. The created SF2 are saved in SF2 folder.
- Insert Attendance: in this form the system asks the teacher to open a SF9 to Load Learners LRN and Name. in insert button, it will find the learner’s name in all Attendance sheets inside SF2 folder with three category Elem, JHS and SHS after that the system load all attendance of the learner’s in the form then by clicking save, it will saved the learner’s attendance.
- Completer Certificates: in this form the system generates a completer certificate by selecting the LRN then rearrange the names from First Name, Middle Name and Last Name. Click Create, to generate a completer certificate. It will be saved in Completers Folder.
- Diploma Certificates: in this form the system generates a diploma certificate by selecting the LRN then rearrange the names from First Name, Middle Name and Last Name. Click Create, to generate a diploma certificate then it will be saved in Diploma Folder.
- Academic Awards Certificates: This form is load based on Learners academic performance viewed in Generate SF9 form located at lower right corner of the form that detects if the learner’s got an average of above 90. When the Certificate Creator form loads the teacher can select different certificate designs with multiple colors. The created certificates are saved in Awards folder.
To evaluate the effectiveness of the program, we suggest asking the following survey questions in https://*** BANNED LINK - DO NOT POST ***/DepEdformsauto with the ratings 5 (Excellent) to 1 (Poor):
- How satisfied are you with the program in reducing your workload in creating school forms?
- How easy is it to use the program in automating form fields and creating SF2, SF9, SF10, Completers, Academic Award and Diploma Certificates?
- How accurate and reliable are the learner records generated using the program?
- How helpful was the program in improving the efficiency of the process and reducing the time spent on filling out repetitive information?
- Would you recommend the program to other teachers and advisers in creating school forms?
DepEd School Forms Automation for Elementary, Secondary and Senior High School program is a valuable tool for teachers and advisers in creating school forms with greater ease, speed, and accuracy. By automating form fields and streamlining the process, the program can reduce the workload of teachers and advisers, allowing them to focus on more important tasks within the school. We recommend that the program be shared with other schools and that teachers and advisers be provided with training and support on how to use the program effectively. By following the guidelines in this handbook and evaluating the effectiveness of the program, we can ensure that DepEd School Forms Automation for Elementary, Secondary and Senior High School program continues to be a success and improves the efficiency and accuracy of the education system.
Download File: Gdrive