Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

NFL thread

passing play were more spectacular than running plays...these are what quarterbacks are giving to the fans for the past season. the rise of high passer rating QB like drew brees et al. with the arrival of tim tebow comes a new style of game play. more of a wild cat with more option play..new to the league.

binitbit ni aDRIAN PETERSON yung dalawang packers hehehe

new england patriots gusto ko, tom brady at welker maganda ang play. Sayang nga lang nawala si randy moss.

the day of powerbacks are over,all purpose back na ang hinahanap ng mga coaches ngayon..pwede sila sa running,pwede din sila sa passing (minsan punt returner pa,like darren sproles of new orleans)..drew breez broke dan marino's all-time passing record earlier today with a rout over the falcons.

sa sunday na magkaka-alaman kung makakapasok nga si tebow sa playoff or he was just an overhype athlete...
just always what he said..."i always put it in a line"
just like saying with Jesus I can do everything...
another teams on line
giants vs cowboys division leader match-up loser go vacation
ravens must win to have a bi in the playoffs or they be at wildcard as a visitors
broncos and chiefs of course!!
see you on monday
hope tebow win

god always has something on His sleeves....denver and tebow lose but raiders also lose
even the loss, tebow advance in the playoff at home against the superbowl runner-up last year the steelers

Chris Johnson

Johnson is the fastest running back in the game today, and perhaps all-time.

107849581_display_image.jpg

Last edited:
For God so loved the Broncos that he gave His only begotten Tim that whosoever shall receive his pass shall not lose but have an overtime win.

Tebow win in OT... against steelers

i'm a packer fan all the way! i think they are over-all the best team now.. no too strong though.. it's such a shame they didn;t get to finish the regular season unbeaten.. hope they go strong all the way to the superbowl!

broncos at patriots sat
texans at ravens sun
afc

saints at 49ers sat
giants packers sun
nfc

new england patriots ako, mukhang lumalaban pa din ang dependeng champion new orleans saints. Sana magchampion ulit ang patriots.

packers ang depending champ.... divisional playoff kalaban ng 49ers ang saints. malakas talaga ang saints lalo na ang QB nila drew brees... daming record na binibreak ngayon taon

NEW YORK GIANTS!!

Rematch ng Superbowl XLII

Eli Manning FTW!

Haha yabang ng JETS nung regular season, saan na sila ngayon?!

Sana talaga makabalik ng Superbowl si Eli.

Favorite QB ko! Super Clutch. Mas clutch pa kay Tebow.

Pinakamaraming 4th quarter comeback wins ngayong season

2011: NFL Record most 4th quarter touchdown passes in a season (15)

Pero gusto ko din si Tebow, napaka-buting tao. Sana lahat ng athletes tulad niya. 2nd favorite team ko din Broncos kasi nanunuod ako ng South Park(sa Colorado yung setting nun). Buti na lang di naglaban Giants at Broncos ngayong season. Sayang pala tanggal na Broncos. Dinurog talaga sila ni Brady.

Go Knicks, Giants, Rangers, Manchester United!

So its a rematch....
GIANTS and PATRIOTS in the superbowl!!
who do you think has the advantage?
the first time they met... the patriots were unbeaten during the regular season and going for the immaculate...but they were beaten by then the heavy underdog giants.
now i think they were more equal now

By the way thanks to two error by niners special teams
they send eli to superbowl which makes him now the better with his brother peyton

Obviously i am packers fan! Aaron Rodgers and Jordy Nelson my favorite player. Syempre Tim Tebow nasa New York Jets na siya. Peyton Manning nasa Denver. Madameng player ang nasa ibang team ngayon tulad ni Jacobs at manningham na nasa Giants dati nasa 49ers na ngayon. NFL Pre season mejo malapit na at NFL draft.

wala naba talagang mahilig sa irongrid football dito?? :lmao:

anyways.. congrats Baltimore Ravens for winning the SuperBowl! :D

Di na kasi nag papalabas dto sa atin ng game. BTW Patriots fan here :)

Back
Top Bottom