Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Old Account Member!

Accidentally, I clicked my bookmarked page on my browser and I was surprised to see the old symb opened then redirected me to this forum! Namiss ko sobra ang symbianize! Grabe nga yun!
kahit ako boss, gnyan din nangyare sakin pag click ko ngulat nlng ako meron na ulit hahaha

Comewel back! :lol: :rock:

ahahaa same po, kelan ko lang din naopen tong symb ko
Accidentally, I clicked my bookmarked page on my browser and I was surprised to see the old symb opened then redirected me to this forum! Namiss ko sobra ang symbianize! Grabe nga yun!

Actually sakin wala lang ako magawa kahapon sa harap ng laptop, then naisipan kong itype yung symbianize, nagulat ako meron uli. Dalawa pa. Si .com at .ph

Welcome Back sir...
itong symbianize sa akin parang kape na ehehe kulang ang araw pag di naka visit ehehe

nakakagulat lang active na pala ulit tong Forum hahahah

..Same Here. Thanks sa mga Founders for reviving the site

Actually sakin wala lang ako magawa kahapon sa harap ng laptop, then naisipan kong itype yung symbianize, nagulat ako meron uli. Dalawa pa. Si .com at .ph
Eto legit .com puro ads yung .ph hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom