Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Poem One Day

Sometimes a day just gets so bad.
Like life is making you a little mad.
All the sacrifices you’ve done means nothing.
And all you have is not enough to keep going.

It’s the day you see the glass half empty.
The problems you have suddenly seem so heavy.
All the burdens that you have to carry
Is too much to take, you feel too weary.

It's the day life whips you hard enough to bleed.
It cracks your skin that you want to concede.
You feel your muscles ache and burn.
Your insides hurt any which way you turn.

It’s a day you feel you’re full of doubt.
The light inside is dimming out.
Like tomorrow won’t get better, but get worse.
That this life you’re living is one big curse.

All these days you have only mean that you’re living.
Soon, life gives you more days and reasons to keep going.
It’s okay to be sad, it’s okay to be mad.
Just like you, it’s a day all of us have had.

You just have to make a choice to trust that it will be better.
It’s a long way to go and it’s far from being over.
So cry and let it out, it's okay to be wired.
We should never quit, coz it’s okay to be tired.

P.S.
I actually just wanted to share how sometimes I feel like I'm tired of everything, but I couldn't end it on a sad note and not put a positive end to it (lest I send a bad message). I guess I still think my life has a lot of good days in it, but bad days come to kind of balance it off. 😊

ganda naman ni ts este ng poem. :lol: . .galing .:salute:

We need to face our own battle... just a little courage just a little patience even just a little we will get through it..

We need to face our own battle... just a little courage just a little patience even just a little we will get through it..

Accepting the fact that it's okay to have bad days is step 1. :)

- - - Updated - - -

ganda naman ni ts este ng poem. :lol: . .galing .:salute:

Hindi ko pala na-reply-an to. hehe.
salamat sa pagbasa. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ang ganda ng concept :yes:

:thanks: for sharing

Salamat 10reason. :)

hindi malalim, hindi din mababaw, ngunit mararamdaman mo sa bawat saknong. Ngunit nangingibabaw ang kalungkutan.
Maganda at magaling ang pagkakasulat.

Ipagpatuloy mo lang ang pagsusulat.
:salute:

loved that 4th stanza, its just a matter of choosing to strive and try harder on everything we do, failure is not the opposite of success, its a part of success,sometimes it just feels so bad *like the concept of your poem* but those utterly bad days will be a part of a fruitful and beautiful life.those bad days will be a good month of effort, and later, will be a great year of accomplishments, sooner it will be a memorable decade, that makes up a beautiful life.:hello::yes::nice:

Last edited:
ganito ang mga tipo ko talaga.. na tula :lol:

keep sharing :salute:

Inspirational. Kung maraming ganto mag - isip wala sigurong magpapakamata

It's okay to be sad.. it's okay to be mad Dunno but this hits me, kinda feeling low but then you are right we just gotta stand and face life as sadness makes life more meaningful. but galing TS :rock:

Maraming salamat po sa lahat ng nagbabasa at nag-co-comment. :)

Really appreciate it.

I think habang tumatanda dumadami ang mga days na mahirap kesa sa mga madadali, but it's better to look at it as just a part of life rather than making it seem like the world is against you. If your left side is a mess, look to your right.

Back
Top Bottom