Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Online ps4 games on LTE?

renrenrenrenren

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Tanong ko lang po kung makakapaglaro po ng online games sa ps4 gamit ang lte broadband tulad ng monster hunter world. Yung nfs 2015 po kasi hindi gumana samin online game po kasi yun.

Yes it should be fine as long as you have a good LTE signal. I'm using my phone as internet connection on my PS4 Pro to play online games using hotspot.

Yes it should be fine as long as you have a good LTE signal. I'm using my phone as internet connection on my PS4 Pro to play online games using hotspot.

yung sa nfs 2015 po kasi, kailangan pa daw po ng port forwarding, na wala sa lte.

Depend sa signal, using Globe LTE, hotspot, playing Death Stranding. Good naman siya most of the time, pero may time na naglo-lost connection.

I think ok naman basta wag lang yung mga Multiplayer games na heavy defendant sa ping kasi pag wireless mataas masyado ping.

Back
Top Bottom