Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Pa-advice naman mga sir sa build ko.

wdax09

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Pa-advice naman mga sir sa build ko.

budget: 15k to 20k
usage: Mild Gaming and autocad

Processor: intel g4400 skylake. (balak ko i-overclock) = 2.7k

Motherboard: gigabyte z170x gaming 3/asrock fatal1ty k4 = 9.2k pag maluwag pa sa budget / 7.9k pag gipit na. (reliable naman po ba ang asrock?)

RAM: any ddr4 2600mhz or higher. 2x4gb = 2.6k

Cooling: Cooler Master hyper 212 evo = may nakita ako around 1.5k lang. pag wala na, mapilitan ako sa 1.9k na hyper 212x

Video Card: (undecided pa) either r9 270x or gt 750ti or r7 260x = 5.5k/ 5.0k / 4.0k (ano po ba pinaka sulit dito mga sir?)

Hard Drive: meron na ko nito 1tb

Power Supply: (generic lang mga sir) 500w kasama sa casing. pero nakalagay sa sticker for gaming. pero syempre di ako maniniwala. haha

Need ko pa po ba bumili? or okay na?

Casing: across satinfa

salamat po sa tutulong :):):praise::praise::thumbsup:

you plan to oc with a generic psu? dont think thats a good decision. had a generic too but bought a seasonic 520w last december.

i would rather buy an i3 or i5 and buy a cheaper non oc motherboard than a pentium and an expensive oc mobo and cancel the cpu cooler. youre sacrificing the cpu for maybe a 500mhz.

Last edited:
you plan to oc with a generic psu? dont think thats a good decision. had a generic too but bought a seasonic 520w last december.

i would rather buy an i3 or i5 and buy a cheaper non oc motherboard than a pentium and an expensive oc mobo and cancel the cpu cooler. youre sacrificing the cpu for maybe a 500mhz.

good point sir. kaso niready ko na din po kasi sya sir for future upgrades. kaya balak ko sana gandahan na ung mobo kesa madami pa ko palitan pag nag upgrade. Student pa lang po kasi ako sir. request lang sa magulang kaya binababaan ko muna. haha:lol::lol::lol:

an i5 will last you a minimum of 5 years. i have a phenom ii x4 since december 2009.

an i5 will last you a minimum of 5 years. i have a phenom ii x4 since december 2009.

i know that a better processor can last longer. but im future proofing my build din kasi. pag bumili ako i5, halos triple ang price nya sa pentium g4400.
i would rather invest that sa mas magandang mobo. tapos makukuha ko pa ung same Speed ng i5 by overclocking it. and even better kapag nag upgrade na ako up to i7 tapos inoverclock ko pa. instead of investing sa mahal na processor and ending up with cheap parts with it.

its just the same. from your build, you will change your cpu. from my build, you will change the mobo. lol

g4400 3k + your mobo 9.2k = 12.2k

i5 6500 9.5k + night elf 4.9k = 14.4k

not that much difference if you ask me. or grab the 6100 for 5.4k + h110m provh 3.6k = 9k

btw i forgot to mention, dual core lang ang g4400, i5 is quad. some games are shifting away from dual cores.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom