Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

pa help po..ma de disconnect agad ang connection ko sa isang website

shofo2k11

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
mga kuya na expert jan,,pa tulong naman,,madalas kc ma disconnect ang kalimitang website na pinapasukan ko though meron naman akong net connection coz naka online naman ako sa fb ko..what seems to be the problem with my issue??by the way i'm using bm622i globe wimax modem..pa help naman po,,i'll appreciate your comments and advice..

no thread crapping please this one is SERIOUS!!thanks ahead mga kuya :pray:

Hello po

pa check nalang po ng anti virus nyo po ksi some antivirus nag ba block po ng site kung d naman po maganda antivirus nyo remove nyo nalang po ang find a new one mas ok po install nyo rising antivirus acurate po sya at auto detect virus salamat po sana nakatulong po ako

by IT SINCE BIRTH :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom