Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Paano po mag inject ng games sa 4.83 ps3 superslim

DTU, kailangan ng jailbroken ps3 para magawa yan.

eto yung table for non-cfw ps3 para ma installan ng pirate games:

- 4.6x - 4.7x firmware, truenacestore method (backup/restore method) pwede din DTU
- 4.81 - 4.82 firmware, HAN method, most recommended firmware for non-jb ps3, you can install a ton of PS3 games it pretty much covered the compatibility list with CFW2OFW
- 4.83 firmware, DTU method only (requires jailbroken ps3 to lineup the games and transfer that using Data Transfer Utility) compatibility wise only selected games are compatible (100+ games)

personally, it pretty much covered up the games that I recommend playing, DTU nope konti lang yung games na pwede i-install, at kailangan iformat yung ps3 mo para lang ma installan na bagong games not to mention that its waste of time. If I going to compare kung sino mas mabilis, si HAN ang mas mabilis since, no format needed, only requires pkg install which is not available on other firmwares (only 4.81-4.82) which eases up a ton of installating games, not to mention you dont need other ps3 since kailangan mo lang eh pkg2linker. and the way you install the games is just pick a game you want to install then wait for it to install, done. sa DTU/trueancestore method, 2-3x of the time from HAN kailangan para matapos yung process.

Last edited:
DTU, kailangan ng jailbroken ps3 para magawa yan.

eto yung table for non-cfw ps3 para ma installan ng pirate games:

- 4.6x - 4.7x firmware, truenacestore method (backup/restore method) pwede din DTU
- 4.81 - 4.82 firmware, HAN method, most recommended firmware for non-jb ps3, you can install a ton of PS3 games it pretty much covered the compatibility list with CFW2OFW
- 4.83 firmware, DTU method only (requires jailbroken ps3 to lineup the games and transfer that using Data Transfer Utility) compatibility wise only selected games are compatible (100+ games)

personally, it pretty much covered up the games that I recommend playing, DTU nope konti lang yung games na pwede i-install, at kailangan iformat yung ps3 mo para lang ma installan na bagong games not to mention that its waste of time. If I going to compare kung sino mas mabilis, si HAN ang mas mabilis since, no format needed, only requires pkg install which is not available on other firmwares (only 4.81-4.82) which eases up a ton of installating games, not to mention you dont need other ps3 since kailangan mo lang eh pkg2linker. and the way you install the games is just pick a game you want to install then wait for it to install, done. sa DTU/trueancestore method, 2-3x of the time from HAN kailangan para matapos yung process.

Salamat master sa info

Back
Top Bottom