Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

payuhan nyo naman po ako mga ka symb

Status
Not open for further replies.

reymart0132

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Sa mga online sana matulungan nyo ako or mabigyan ng payo. I'm really serious about this one... I'm 25 y.o actually still living with my parents. My mother and I got in a fight dahil ayaw nya sa GF ko because of family background and religion(born again si gf)... And my mother is controlling me so much because of it sobrang close minded niya about this issue and the way na makakapag ayos kami is to break with my gf. My mother forbids me going to manila , cause my gf lives in manila. My father is neutral with my situation, OFW kasi kaya wala sa bahay. While my brothers are collaborating against me kasi saakin kasi ipapamana yung mga ari arian kasi ako bunso... They are doing my best para siraan ako sa parents ko... Now my problem is this Is it reasonable to leave home without a consent. I tried na maglayas and pinipigilan talaga ako ng mom ko. Yung bag ko nakaimpake na talaga. Yet araw araw na lang niya ako inaaway. Sobrang Toxic same issue palagi. Never naman ako sumagot sa mga magulang ko. Lahat ng gusto nila sinunod ko hanggang sa pag tanda ko. It seems na pati sa taong mahal ko kokontrolin nila ako. Right now I just resigned with my 3 year job in the academe dito sa province(IT instructor) I also work before as a Software Engineer sa manila for a year. May ipon naman ako na 300,000 sa banko pero ayun lang wala trabaho ngayon. I plan to go back being an I.T pero mag entry level muna ulit.Sobrang mahal ko yung gf ko and im willing to lose everything for her. She is working as a teacher at makati btw. Now hihingi ako ng payo mga sirs/mam should I leave home without consent kasi alam kong di naman nila ako papayagan kahit mag paalam ako. or hiwalayan ko si GF (1 year na pala kami BTW lagi patago). Hayyy life is so unfair. sana matulungan nyo ako mga sirs/mam. pagod na talaga ako s bahay kasi sobrang toxic na... na naiisip ko na pakamatay minsan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom