Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[PC Only] - Nine Chronicles (Free to play and Earn. IDLE Game)

Urek_Mazino

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone

Nine Chronicles is a fully open-sourced online RPG without servers — like Bitcoin or BitTorrent, the gamers and miners connect to each other to power a distributed game network. Set in a vast fantasy world, it is governed by its players, and supported by a complex economy where supply and demand are the greatest currency.

Guys maganda to para sa may mga Mid Or High End PC lang.
Isa din si JIHOZ of Axie Infinity sa Investor ng Game na to. Ilang beses din nya to nabangit sa mga interview nya last year.

How to join:

Need nyo po ng Invitation code: 21 SLOT only available.
My Free token/WNCG kayo kapag ginamit nyo din invite ko.
Click nyo lang po yung link below.
http://onboarding.nine-chronicles.com/?ref=5ae81fb2ca614c9b855b6ac103257429
Pwede rin kayo mag Mine ng WNCG kung Beefy ang PC nyo. Dapat Processor nyo po ang malakas hindi GPU since CPU gagamitin sa pag Mine.

Current WNCG Price
-
44 PHP / 0.8 USD

Back
Top Bottom