Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[POLL] PSP™ or iTouch™? Pili nah Kayo!

Saan ba ang mas cool na gadget?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If game habol mo PSP kung Music naman and konting games at app, Ipod...

I'd choose PSP over iTouch.

Pang games kasi talaga ang PSP at saka pwede mo parin naman magamit yun as music player. Mahina nga lang yung max. volume n'ya. Pero ok na yun.
Maangas lang ang iTouch ng Apple dahil may touch screen.

Change Tittle Na, Hehe Playstation Vita Vs iPhone 4S Fight! :D

bakit ganun yung title sana PSP or NDS

o kaya

itouch or other portable multimedia devices

ill choose PSP xmpre gaming plus music

iPod touch all the way. if you jailbreak it you can have as many games as you want (even the paid games, for free). And from a 2012 standpoint we can say iGaming has caught up (Infinity Blade II, Nova 3, etc.). At tungkol sa affordability id rather buy a 32 gigs ipod touch than any psp. sure, that would cost me abt 14k, but after that, i wont have to buy a memory card and those messy PSP cartridges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom