Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Programming Guides, Tutorials, Web Resources, and E-books Compilation

mga boss pano eto e program? just helping a friend d kase ako marunong mag program masyado haha

1.The system asks for user input for order and quality.
-It should ask again another input values in cases for invalid entries.
2.Display the amount computed from the product of price and quality.
3.Display a running total should be displayed.
4.Steps 1-3 should be repeated and will terminate only if the ordering is done.
5.Display the total amount of orders, asks for cash and display the change.
-It should ask again another input for cash if its less than the total amount.
6.Steps 1-5 should be repeated and will terminate only if the user wants to.
7.User defined functions are implemented.
8.The use of array structure to store data such as total amount, cash and change; to enable the system to print each transaction.

Need asap po mga boss plsss!!

Borland C++ po yan mga boss

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'm interested to learn programming/coding and be a developer. Im just really confused on how and where to start? I am eager to learn and wanted to do this as a hobby and make it as a part-time job as well. Is there any good chance I can land a good paying job by just learning online? What tips/advice can you suggest for me guys? Ill highly appreciate your feedback. :)

Last edited:
Nice! this a good read especially sa mga taong gustong matuto, added knowledge ika nga nila, power TS!

salamat sa pag share ng mga topics nato Sir, appreciated much ;):) :thanks: :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom