Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PS+styles+manuals+tricks+tutorials

welcome po :hi:
good luck :thumbsup:

maraming salamat dito idol matagal na palang may tut. dito hindi lang ako nag titingin :'( matagal na akong naghahanap Maraming salamat sir :thumbsup: wait ako sa next tutorial mo

Ang galing poh sana magiging ganito ako kagaling balang araw :lol: :thanks: TS :salute:

:clap::clap:
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u502/Atheniankid/cover_zps5ddb3ce7.png

Photoshop Styles - Manuals and Tutorials

These are very basic tutorials on Photoshop 'Styles', useful for the beginner and intermediate user of Photoshop. These tutorials will give you a basic understanding on how to work with, create and manipulate Styles in Photoshop.

Download Link:Click Me
Mediafire Password:[email protected]

-sa mga newbies like me:thumbsup:
-enjoy po :)

sample outputs galing
sa mahiwagang .pdf files
:thanks: to sir jayRhic for
sharing his great outputs

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
-more tutut.?
just do visit my thread
Tag Tutorial"Wolverine in Collage"