Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Pubg gaming rig

luukii03

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Ano po bang budget rig para makalaro ng PUBG. Medium to High settings?

You'll need a powerful video card.. bare minimum would be a 1050ti correct me if I'm wrong, as for the processor if you're on a tight budget get the intel g4560 or any 6th gen i series for amd get ryzen search ka nalang ng model as I am not very familiar with ryzen.

budget required is probably around 30k-35k (unit only) no monitor and accessories.

most likely mga minimum lang iyan so i think it wont run on medium-high fps on constant 60fps+ just to give you an idea anyway. research ka nalang andami naman dyan mga guides and other discussions sa google.

GTX1050Ti 1080p High Settings 30-40FPS kung gusto mo ng stable na 60+FPS pde mo naman e 720p ang resolution. tapos at least ryzen 5 2400G/2600X for future use para pag mag upgrade ka ulit di mo na kelangan palitan ung Proccessor mo.

ito yun lumang pc ko noon
a10 7700k
8gb ram
rx 460

kaya yun pubg
AA - high
the rest very low

pwde nmn medium texture, pero sayang yun fps

Back
Top Bottom