Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Q: Macbook Air M1 or M2

akiberry

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi, sa mga macbook air user po dyan. I am planning to buy kasi Macbook Air, it will be may first macbook kung sakali and medyo torn lang if I will purchase the M1 or M2, wala naman kami mabibigat na apps na need sa work kaya iniisip ko if M1 na lang or M2 since yun mas latest. Sa price kasi super laki ng difference pero sa performance po ba? Thank you po sa mga sasagot.

Thank you, sir
Post automatically merged:

Kelan kaya marerelease M3? hehehe
Post automatically merged:

Thank you po. More on web app lang kami sa work e.
M1 na lang po if web app lang. though meron din nman mga apps na ma DL for mac

I know this is reply na, and for sure meron ka na laptop, but I'm first timer mac user (M1), and being Windows user for so long, I would recommend this apple chip. I love the trackpad of macbook and no any windows laptop could compare with it. Also, very fast sya talaga, dahil ma-notice mo sya.

I know this is reply na, and for sure meron ka na laptop, but I'm first timer mac user (M1), and being Windows user for so long, I would recommend this apple chip. I love the trackpad of macbook and no any windows laptop could compare with it. Also, very fast sya talaga, dahil ma-notice mo sya.

Yes, I bought M2. Ang super happy, kunat ng battery perfect talaga pag sa labas nag wowork and super gusto ko ang clear ng sound, di na ako nagheheadset pag may meeting kami hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom