Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Q: Who is the artist and name of the song with the following lyrics?

1337saintsinnersage

The Devotee
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello mga kaSB natin dyan na mga audiophiles or talagang mahihilig lang talangang makinig-magcollect ng mga good music that they deem as such.
Gusto ko sanang humingi ng tulong about sa artist-banda at titulo ng kanta na may mga sumusunod na karakteristiko:

Lyrics:
...the sun used to shine on me I'm not what I used to be, the sun used to shine on this bound hands of mine...
/
let this day fade to gray
/
I scream as I wither away and he just can't see it's killing me
/

Music video: If you already saw Slipknot's - The Negative One music video this anonymous band has the monochrome version of that, also our motherlands' anito worship or animism is highly stressed.

Overall feel of the song: There is that ever present (but welcome) banduli sections all through-out the song.

Humihingi na ako ng tulong sa inyo dahil kahit si Google hindi alam ang specifics that I asked for about this song. I'm afraid that the enigma of this obscure song can only be solved by the collective efforts of our kaSBs'.

Kung sinisipag kayo lagay nyo na po dito yung youtube link, band page - site, fb, etc para tulong na rin sa exposure nila.

Sana ako po ay inyong matulungan. :pray:
I feel that this has become a matter of life and death.

Back
Top Bottom