Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Question About Zorin os And Eskwela Os

lambutan

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Guys tanong lang po kung ano ba ang mas maganda sa dalawa OS na to Zorin OS and Eskwela OS
And ano ba ang Advantage and disadvantage nang mga OS nato Then bukod sa OS na to ang paba os ang magagandang gamitin na nakabase din sa UBUNTU

COMMENT below guys para din to sa mga nag hahanap nang mga kasagutan tungkol sa mga os nato
at dun sa mga gusto mag add nang tanong comment nyo na lng sa baba

ang zorin os ay madali maka adjust ang mga windows users dahil halos parehas daw ito sa windows, at preinstalled na ang wine at playonlinux base sa reviews na nabasa ko
ang eskwela never tried pa kasi wala siya sa list ko na gusto ko itry hehe.. noobi at distro hopper here

Base sa website ng Zorin OS: "Built on an Ubuntu Linux foundation, Zorin OS runs on the same Open Source software that powers everything from the U.S. Department of Defense to systems on the International Space Station."

If you know what's going on with these entities, US DoD, NSA and Ubuntu's Canonical, you will know whether these OS' are worth trusting. If you're just trying Linux for the first time, masasabi ko na okay sila... for beginners. Pero kung concern ka sa iyong online privacy, you would need to re-think about your choices. Ubuntu, Zorin, Eskwela OS are not the only GNU/Linux distro out there. There are actually less than 2000 Linux distributions available today. Maging matalino sa pagpili ;)

mga zorin os expert, pag help naman. pag na intall ako ng zorin os bigla na lng nag shut down ung laptop ko, parang "CPU TEMPERATURE...." yan ung sinasabi tapos biglang mamamatay kaya hindi matuloy tuloy anf installation..

TIA sa mga sasagot..

Anong laptop at ano yung CPU temp na nagriregister bago sya magshutdown?

Anong laptop at ano yung CPU temp na nagriregister bago sya magshutdown?

Boss,MSI laptop ko running i5'4th gen, 4gb ram ddr4. ung temp hindi ko masyadong nabasa kasi biglang na lng mag shutdown.
pag gamit ko win10 smooth naman. pa kakalikutin ba ako sa BIOS setup para ma bypass ung overheating?

Thanks ulit..

Last edited:
mga zorin os expert, pag help naman. pag na intall ako ng zorin os bigla na lng nag shut down ung laptop ko, parang "CPU TEMPERATURE...." yan ung sinasabi tapos biglang mamamatay kaya hindi matuloy tuloy anf installation..

TIA sa mga sasagot..

Kung yung PC mo came pre-installed with windows 10, kelangan mo kalikutin BIOS nyan.... If you would ask why.... halos lahat ng release na hardware nung time ng windows 10.... halos ayaw nila magpa-install ng ibang OS... icheck mo sir kung anong BIOS mo... tapos bigyan mo kami ng info... ako inabot ng halos 4 hours para makapag-install ng linux mint.

So basically, kelangan mo i-off yung mga security features ng WIndows 10.. yung security features nila is not really intended for user's security but rather for windows 10's security, ayaw nila sa linux... ako more than 5 years ng naka-linux... Im replying to you using Xubuntu 19.04 on a netbook. And I know how cruel windows is to linux, yung skype n nga lang, tinanggal nila yung support sa firefox at linux. Nakaka-inis.

check this:
How To Install Ubuntu Alongside Windows 10
basahin mo yung part na "Step 5: Disable secureboot in Windows 10 and 8.1".

- - - Updated - - -

Base sa website ng Zorin OS: "Built on an Ubuntu Linux foundation, Zorin OS runs on the same Open Source software that powers everything from the U.S. Department of Defense to systems on the International Space Station."

If you know what's going on with these entities, US DoD, NSA and Ubuntu's Canonical, you will know whether these OS' are worth trusting. If you're just trying Linux for the first time, masasabi ko na okay sila... for beginners. Pero kung concern ka sa iyong online privacy, you would need to re-think about your choices. Ubuntu, Zorin, Eskwela OS are not the only GNU/Linux distro out there. There are actually less than 2000 Linux distributions available today. Maging matalino sa pagpili ;)

Kung concern ka sa privacy mo, better go with linux. I dont get where you are coming with your statement na "Pero kung concern ka sa iyong online privacy", thats wrong. Windows, google and facebook will devour all your information they can take your Personal informations from you happily... I have used different linux OSes, from Puppy Linux, Manjaro, Ubuntu and other flavors, fedora... ano pa? And hindi ko naging issue yan. And Im not just using linux for gaming, dota 2, watching youtube and any other casual stuffs... Gngamit ko yung linux for work, For web development and game development. Anong issue sa privacy meron? For more than 5 years, nothing critical happened.

Ubuntu is being used by NASA, DoD, Android and google... marami pang iba. Karamihan din ng mga websites na vinivisit nyo ay Linux Servers. usually ubuntu. And what is the point on privacy here? Kaya nga sila naka-linux... particularly ubuntu, for security reasons. Nagcocontribute ba sila ng code sa ubuntu? Go on any ubuntu repositories and see if there is an app sponsored by NASA and DoD, or any code from them... wala tol. walang ganon. And FYI, ginagamit nilang ubuntu is a modified ubuntu based on what they need. And they have people doing it for them.
Kapag naka-linux ka, and you know how to use it... you can do it anything you want. You can even build your own based on what you need.

So, the issue about "Privacy" is unlikely. Even Microsoft Windows is using Fedora on their servers... Should we be so concerned about microsoft using Fedora/Red Hat... are our privacy already on compromise dahil lang dun? katangahan lang yan.

If your trying to say na mamali ng linux distro for this concern, Ubuntu, Fedora and Arch based linux are all out there. Kung talagang concern mo ay privacy, mag-tails ka na lang...
Pero why go freak with this issue? Kayong mga naka-windows happy kayo na-ipamigay yung data nyo with or without your knowledge?

Ang main point of difference ng linux sa windows, linux is OPEN-SOURCE. Ibig sabihin, lahat ng tao pwedeng makita yung code nila at mareview kung may malicious code. Sa windows, walang ganon. And im a coder as well... and isa sa pinaka-importante sa amin is yung mabulatlat yung mga code na gngamit nmin.

watch this:
15 Windows Settings You Should Change Now!

For better input on these topics and hindi yung hula-hula lang, watch any helpful videos on this youtube channels I highly recommend:
Switched to Linux
Distro Tube

You can check my thread about this:
Bakit ako gagamit ng linux? anu ba advantage nito + Useful Links

Last edited:
Kung concern ka sa privacy mo, better go with linux. I dont get where you are coming with your statement na "Pero kung concern ka sa iyong online privacy", thats wrong. Windows, google and facebook will devour all your information they can take your Personal informations from you happily... I have used different linux OSes, from Puppy Linux, Manjaro, Ubuntu and other flavors, fedora... ano pa? And hindi ko naging issue yan. And Im not just using linux for gaming, dota 2, watching youtube and any other casual stuffs... Gngamit ko yung linux for work, For web development and game development. Anong issue sa privacy meron? For more than 5 years, nothing critical happened.

Ubuntu is being used by NASA, DoD, Android and google... marami pang iba. Karamihan din ng mga websites na vinivisit nyo ay Linux Servers. usually ubuntu. And what is the point on privacy here? Kaya nga sila naka-linux... particularly ubuntu, for security reasons. Nagcocontribute ba sila ng code sa ubuntu? Go on any ubuntu repositories and see if there is an app sponsored by NASA and DoD, or any code from them... wala tol. walang ganon. And FYI, ginagamit nilang ubuntu is a modified ubuntu based on what they need. And they have people doing it for them.
Kapag naka-linux ka, and you know how to use it... you can do it anything you want. You can even build your own based on what you need.

So, the issue about "Privacy" is unlikely. Even Microsoft Windows is using Fedora on their servers... Should we be so concerned about microsoft using Fedora/Red Hat... are our privacy already on compromise dahil lang dun? katangahan lang yan.

If your trying to say na mamali ng linux distro for this concern, Ubuntu, Fedora and Arch based linux are all out there. Kung talagang concern mo ay privacy, mag-tails ka na lang...
Pero why go freak with this issue? Kayong mga naka-windows happy kayo na-ipamigay yung data nyo with or without your knowledge?

Ang main point of difference ng linux sa windows, linux is OPEN-SOURCE. Ibig sabihin, lahat ng tao pwedeng makita yung code nila at mareview kung may malicious code. Sa windows, walang ganon. And im a coder as well... and isa sa pinaka-importante sa amin is yung mabulatlat yung mga code na gngamit nmin.

Hahahaha, nakakatuwa ka naman Sir. No offence but I'm afraid you're barking on the wrong tree here. First of all I DO NOT USE Windoze for my personal or kahit sa work. I quit using Windoze since 1995 pa simula nung nilabas ni Mincro$oft yung Windoze NT 4.0. Pero nagustuhan ko talaga yung Windoze '95 noon, heheh. Since then Linux na ginagamit ko for more than 12 years straight. Now, I'm only using FreeBSD for personal and for work. Also, nung sinabi ko na think about your choices and I mentioned Ubuntu, I was talking about Ubuntu desktop NOT server. Server editions does not come with bloatwares which (not all of them) includes spyware.

What Windoze? Pasensya na Sir, I don't use it, or will ever use it. Kudos to my friends at RootCon. They are having a good laugh at this :)

Hahahaha, nakakatuwa ka naman Sir. No offence but I'm afraid you're barking on the wrong tree here. First of all I DO NOT USE Windoze for my personal or kahit sa work. I quit using Windoze since 1995 pa simula nung nilabas ni Mincro$oft yung Windoze NT 4.0. Pero nagustuhan ko talaga yung Windoze '95 noon, heheh. Since then Linux na ginagamit ko for more than 12 years straight. Now, I'm only using FreeBSD for personal and for work. Also, nung sinabi ko na think about your choices and I mentioned Ubuntu, I was talking about Ubuntu desktop NOT server. Server editions does not come with bloatwares which (not all of them) includes spyware.

What Windoze? Pasensya na Sir, I don't use it, or will ever use it. Kudos to my friends at RootCon. They are having a good laugh at this :)

Barking at the wrong tree? Mukha nga sir...
pa-paraphrase na lang ng post mo sir kasi mis-leading...

If you know what's going on with these entities, US DoD, NSA and Ubuntu's Canonical, you will know whether these OS' are worth trusting. If you're just trying Linux for the first time, masasabi ko na okay sila... for beginners. Pero kung concern ka sa iyong online privacy, you would need to re-think about your choices.

Better make it straight forward and specific.
Instead of saying:
Pero kung concern ka sa iyong online privacy, you would need to re-think about your choices.

Better provide your suggested choice. Straight-forward. It might look funny that we are at the same side yet we argue.... But please check the context of your comment and re-phrase it to make it clear. Its currently vague.
The concern is not just simply about throwing statements, we have newbie linux users and wanna-try linux users. Please just make it clear and re-phrase your comment.
And probably your friends at rootcon should have seen the context of these.
Probably i dont need to do Name-calling as to who Am I and to what group I belong.

Peace.

Last edited:
True, the statement may be misleading to some, but anyways, sinabi ko lang naman bossing na "kung concern ka sa iyong online privacy, you would need to re-think about your choices" because not all Linux distros are the same. Some of them do have spyware in them, NOT in the kernel level but sa mga bundled programs or apps na kasama ng distro out of the box. And, when I say within bundled programs, that means this case mostly applies to the desktop distributions and NOT on servers. Hope this clarify things up. Have a good day everyone. Thank you Sir.

2760015723748176c64683b069c41cd1252e9b4e.png

basta ko masaya ko sa ubuntu

basta ko masaya ko sa ubuntu
And that my friend is THE most important thing. For as long as masaya ka sa ginagamit mong OS, and it gets the job done and it's secured (or is it...?). That's the bottom line. Salute!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom