Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Questions about KARAOKE or VIDEOKE how to play them on my home theater

rocktech

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Ok here are my questions. Nakabili ako nang home theater na LG with KARAOKE FUNCTION and VOCAL SCORING, however I don't really understand how it works. I am newbie to this karaoke thing, although I know what karaoke/videoke is but other than that I have no idea how it works. I really had a hard time getting enough information from the internet that is why nagpa register ako dito a symbianize coz most of my friends told me that I can get much information in this forum.

Here are my questions:

1. Where to download karaoke/videoke songs (with lyrics/video backgrounds) na at least 20,000 or more through torrent? if anyone knows pwede maki share nang mga links?

2. Is it possible to play karaoke songs from my external usb hdd w/o the need to burn to a dvd disc like what the new karaoke player does that has built in hdd on it?

3. Someone told me na merong dvd disc na karaoke na nabibili daw sa SM recording store at pweding i play even sa ordinary dvd player?

4. Bakit ang home theater ko sa tuwing ipapasok ko ang MIC ko ay hindi ako maka select ng SPEAKER SOUND EFFECTS only (Bypass) lang ang default nyang pinipili. My home theater na LG has several speaker sound effects option (Bass Blast, Bypass, Power front, Natural Plus, Natural etc...) pero pag kinukuha ko ang MIC I can enable all the sound effects? bakit? do you have any idea why? or do I need an adaptor to make it work?

5. Gusto ko na ang karaoke songs ko na ma i play sa dvd ko ay may vocal scoring tulad nang mga videoke machine, pwede ba yan sa mga dvd karaoke disc na nabibili? pwede ba yan sa home theater ko?

Please, your suggestions is greatly appreciated a lot. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom