Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"If you realized how big are the mystery of Mother Nature and so we are."

"We grow by developing good habits"

Last edited:
"Satan knows your name, but calls you by your Sin.
God knows your sins, but calls you by your name"

"If you think money can't buy you happiness...
transfer it to my account.."

:rofl: :lmao: :lol:

Last edited:
“When you give joy to other people, you get more joy in return. You should give a good thought to happiness that you can give out."

— Eleanor Roosevelt

Good morning everyone! have a nice day!

"Everything you want to do, everything you want to achieve you can do it. You are limitless. The only limitation is in our mind. You can listen to different opinions and perspectives but at the end of the day, you have to trust yourself and believe in your own unique capabilities."

"A woman is like a tea bag: You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water."

-Eleanor Roosevelt

*Happy Women's Month!

If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more. If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough.

-Oprah Winfrey

Kahit gaano mo katagal kakilala ang isang tao.. Nagbabago ang tao kasabay ng pagbabago ng mundo.

"Touch me and i am weak like a feather in the wind just a man in love." :-) :giveheart:

"When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break."

-Catherine Pulsifer

THANKS GOD IT'S FRIDAY

Back
Top Bottom