Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

General Inquiry Recommendations for best stock Android phone?

tartimorion

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Need help with your recommendations. Suggest kayo ng magandang phone na stock android yung OS.
  1. If it helps, ibang brands aside from Google Pixel. Given na kasi yun :lol:.
  2. Price is not an issue.
  3. Zero ads is preferable.
  4. Casual use, gaming not a priority.
  5. Camera quality is not important.

Sadly po, OnePlus' OxygenOS is no longer the stock OS-like beauty it once was.

The current versions - OxygenOS 11 and then 12, pero LALONG-LALO NA ang 12 - are pretty much Oppo's ColorOS, just tweaked a bit.

Hindi naman kasing bloated ni ColorOS, but there are traces here and there, plus some of Color's graphical flourishes.

And I have to mention the bugs, and the slow SW updates. Hindi ganito si OnePlus noon.

Source: Hanapin nyo pa sa net ang mga critiques kina OxygenOS 11 & 12. And I also own a OnePlus 7 I had updated to those versions... I miss OxygenOS 10. Yun yung pinnacle talaga ng UI nya.

Back
Top Bottom