Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Requesting paint tool sai crack

buliwag2018

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Baka po may PAINT TOOL sai kayu jan yung full features :( wala po kc ako makita eh

SAI is around fifty bucks and has enthusiastic followers. PaintTool Sai is my go to program for digital sketching.

I'm currently using Paint Tool SAI with a XP-Pen Artist 13.3 Pro Drawing Pad With Screen. High resolution, good pen pressure, and a good size , it run Sai flawlessly. I'm used to it and have used it for almost all my time drawing .

There's a lot of free alternatives too, like FireAlpaca, GIMP, Medibang, Krita, and more. I recommend trying out a few of the free ones first (some like Medibang even have apps for your phone to draw with) and going from there.

Back
Top Bottom