Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Revival: Q & A Portion

Work :slow: Di uso si Bonifacio sa US :lmao:

Holiday off? :unsure:

yep

getting ready to work?

not yet, sobrang aga pa :lmao:

how do you simplify your life?

Instead of purchasing several makeup products nag-stick ako sa liptint lang/Got an organizer for my stuff ayoko nang makalat/
Trying my best not to procrastinate that way tapos agad lahat/Purchased large tumbler and upped my water intake

have you ever given a second chance to a cheating partner?

didn't have one pero if i had one i won't be giving a second chance. Uulit at uulit kasi yong pagchecheat.

same q :rofl:

Last edited:
i haven't got into that situation but i think "everybody deserves a second chance."(terminator salvation 2009 lol)

what to do if you've lost the spark in your relationship?

Accept the truth about the relationship... No relationship is always rainbows and unicorns. Like us, relationships too, need to grow with time.

Do you believe in love at first sight? :whistle:

Opkorz NOT lol.
Ano yun unang chat palang tinanong kana agad ng “Kanino ka lang” genern? :lmao:

Nainlove na sa taong hindi pa nakikita? :lmao:

Yong nililibre ako :rofl:

nagdinner na ba kau?

Math, gusto to magtry and try hanggang makuha ang tamang sagot. :rofl:

May nagpropose na ba sayo? :rofl:

Luckily, wala pa :lmao:

Would you rather acquire material items or experiences? :unsure:

Experiences siyempre yung matimbang. With it, your perspective widens, you gain new skills, knowledge, etc. BUT, I won’t say no to material stuff :lol: mas masarap kayang mag emote sa loob ng mamahalin at komportableng sasakyan, habang nagssoundtrip, gabi, tapos ilaw lang ng patulog na urban cityscape ang gumagabay sayo :lol:

Anong situation ang tumatak sayo. Something na hinding hindi mo makakalimutan? Something na relevant at nagbigay sayo ng matinding aral.

Kapag may dumating na pera or pagkakataon, mas piliin mag isip ng maayos kung san ito gagamitin hindi waldas dito waldas doon. Kasi hindi lahat ng bagay ay pang habang buhay. Meron din itong hangganan. Mas okay kung makapag tayo ka ng isang maliit na negosyo or kung ano man, para hindi puro papalabas ang pera mo, at kahit papano ay mapaikot ito. Learned it the hard way.

Kumain kana ng umagahan?

not yet

maganda ba ang chainsaw man?

ewan ko laang par

bakit yung iba need hanapin daw muna ang sarili. nawawala ba yun? :lmao:

Maybe they are facing something difficult and are confused as to how to deal with it. And they might think it would be helpful to deal with it alone.

What is your least favorite food?

wala eh. alam mo naman pag patay gutom walang pinipili lol

what meal traumatized you as a kid?

Back
Top Bottom