Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Ryzen 5 2400g Lagging / Low fps

wiredlord

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. Sorry if this is the wrong thread but I'm getting kinda desperate. Anyway, here's my setup.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2400g running at 3.6GHz with usual temperatures ranging from 29°C to 40°C with Firefox, Speccy, and Videos on VLC running (I do not want to overclock it as I only have a Wraith Stealth but will upgrade it to Deep Cool Gammax 400 someday) and goes up to 75°C on Gaming

Mother Board: Gigabyte B450m DS3H installed everything on the bundled DVD

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RGB CMR16GX4M2C3200C16 (The board under-clocked it to 2133 I O.C.ed it to its original specifics of 3.2GHz and allocated 2 GB of it to VRAM. Speccy wrote it at 14.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 399MHz. Is this correct? Hopefully it doesn't overheat)

SSD: SanDisk SSD PLUS 120GB (Operating System and Avira)

HDD: Seagate Green 2TB (For Storage)

PSU: Cooler Master Elite 500 Ver. 3

Case: Generic, specifically it is a Genesis brand with no fans inside. Will buy a Thermal Take GT someday.

I haven't updated to Win 10 build 1803 yet but that doesn't explain the low fps about 15 to 20 fps on Dead Rising 2 Off The Record (800x600p) and CnC3: Tiberium Wars (800x600p) I played to test Vega 11. I also updated the Radeon Graphics to 18.12.3. Also whenever I opened the Radeon Settings it always says:

No AMD Graphics Driver installed, or the AMD Driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD hardware.

Unfortunately, I DID install the appropriate driver FROM the AMD website and it still says the same thing.

I also asked the same darn thing to tomshardware.com and they have no answer.

Could it be RAM incompatibility? But the RAM looks like its working just fine.

if amd videocard is not properly functioning then thats the main reason for fps drop.. try to uninstall reinstall grpahics card drier using online updater such as DRPSU or driver booster. and if so please post screenshot

try to allocate 1GB of VRAM lang muna...kapag AMD kase na walang dedicated video card kailangan po dual channel ka (2PCS of Identical RAM) para sulit mo yung performance nya.Or tingnan mo rin if may gumaganang apps tulad ng Windows Update sa Background,lakas din kasi kumain sa resources nyan.

Last edited:
if amd videocard is not properly functioning then thats the main reason for fps drop.. try to uninstall reinstall grpahics card drier using online updater such as DRPSU or driver booster. and if so please post screenshot
Already did that several times straight from the AMD website. Same result. Every. darn. time.
try to allocate 1GB of VRAM lang muna...kapag AMD kase na walang dedicated video card kailangan po dual channel ka (2PCS of Identical RAM) para sulit mo yung performance nya.Or tingnan mo rin if may gumaganang apps tulad ng Windows Update sa Background,lakas din kasi kumain sa resources nyan.
I did allocate 1GB, 2GB, even 4GB of ram to it. Same result as before. And if you haven't read I wrote (8GB x 2) meaning it is dual channel 16GB ram. Haven't really updated windows yet. Will try that, Tell you tomorrow.

Edit: Whoops. Disn't wrote the (8GB x 2). Sorry. But it is dual channel.

Last edited:
Sir. Nag ok n b prob mo? Naupdate mo n b graphic driver mo? Same kasi tyo ng issue

May pina follow pong instruction ang pag install ng AMD Ryzen Graphic drivers, dapat sunod sunod hindi pwede ma una yong isa pa research nalang po. Ganyan din problem ko nong una.

Last edited:
sometimes hindi sa ram at gpu ang problema ng low fps minsan sa monitor at psu rin

ganun din problema ko sa amd athlon 220ge ko biglang mg crashes :( prang nasa build ng OS yata kailangan dw directx 9.0 up ewan kung tama ba to

Back
Top Bottom