Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SOCCER / FOOTBALL ™ - Alamin ang Rules, Gameplay, Thrills and Excitement

-about moyes getting back to man-u is meant to be a joke ^_^ ...

-at least mou leave earlier..because if he stays...chelsea will be playing at championship next season.....their downfall started when that caniero event happen...

-that integrity is rare nowadays....because the flooding of money for players...heck even that pussy-neck odegaard have a higher salary than reus..lolz

-yep...its better to go out against the favorite to retain the title than to be humiliated again by mid-minows...my only frustration is that every year we get to draw against the most difficult opponents...exception is last year against monaco..which arsene blow his chance...tsk tsk...

• didn't get the drift there about your moyes joke. guy must be having a good laugh at the latest el boringo tussle between chelsea and manU :lol: the form of di maria and hernandez at their current teams says a lot about the decision-making ability of LVG, not to mention how he's treating valdez. karma.

• yup, saw that one about the indecent amount of money odegaard earns against more senior—and established—players. media is partly to blame i think for this much hype about young players who have yet to prove themselves in major leagues.

• ozil, sanchez, et al should give barca a good fight seeing the current form of arsenal, tho of course i would love barca to capture the first consecutive UCL crown in its recent iteration, if not a back-to-back treble, also unheard of yet.

7-0 Barca - Valencia, Copa del Rey. 27 unbeaten games; one more win and this 2015-16 team would equal pep's record.

How much more spoiled can cules get than now?

too early to say, but the repeat (and third) treble seems hanging in the air....

i have no idea a bout this squad Leicester City F.C.
kala ko sa late season mag slowdown na ito, and yet they look beasting. wow

back2back treble for Barca, i call it now. hopefully..:D

i have no idea a bout this squad Leicester City F.C.
kala ko sa late season mag slowdown na ito, and yet they look beasting. wow

back2back treble for Barca, i call it now. hopefully..:D

with the traditional powers at the prem stuttering over management and player changes, like some power vacuum, leicester are making the most of the situation. heavyweight din ung coach nila si ranieri. and coaching a club who just returned to senior flight 2013-14 must have taken some pressure off, so it appears he's having some fun with the club. imagine, kelan lang daw the price for vardy was around ten or 30k pound lang ata. now he's being connected to some big teams, with stratospheric money to boot.

i enjoy the bantering between fans of the prem and la liga (and other major euro leagues actually.). Sabi ng prem sides, mas maganda daw sa prem dahil competitive. sabi ng la liga fans mas competitive kase most if not all are mediocre teams. hehe

- - - Updated - - -

can't help laughing while reading this

with the traditional powers at the prem stuttering over management and player changes, like some power vacuum, leicester are making the most of the situation. heavyweight din ung coach nila si ranieri. and coaching a club who just returned to senior flight 2013-14 must have taken some pressure off, so it appears he's having some fun with the club. imagine, kelan lang daw the price for vardy was around ten or 30k pound lang ata. now he's being connected to some big teams, with stratospheric money to boot.

i enjoy the bantering between fans of the prem and la liga (and other major euro leagues actually.). Sabi ng prem sides, mas maganda daw sa prem dahil competitive. sabi ng la liga fans mas competitive kase most if not all are mediocre teams. hehe

- - - Updated - - -

can't help laughing while reading this

mas competitive yung EPL kasi yung level ng mga teams hinde masyado malaki ang gap
unlike sa La LIga na talgang super powerhouse ang Real at Barca, and Bayern lang ang kahanay nila
sa buong Europe. pero the current La Liga ay competitive din, mas maraming magagaling na team sa La Liga
kaysa sa EPL, Europa and UCL champions ay usually sa Spain League

mas competitive yung EPL kasi yung level ng mga teams hinde masyado malaki ang gap
unlike sa La LIga na talgang super powerhouse ang Real at Barca, and Bayern lang ang kahanay nila
sa buong Europe. pero the current La Liga ay competitive din, mas maraming magagaling na team sa La Liga
kaysa sa EPL, Europa and UCL champions ay usually sa Spain League

Some thoughts on football in general (mostly pertaining to europe, though):

1. That Prem media bonanza would redefine football and media relationship for the short-term at least.
2. With money well-spread over any league because of such media contracts, football fans might be in for some power shifts as even small teams are now able to compete for marquee names in the market.
3. Barca and RM would be increasingly pressured to hold on to or corner the best players anywhere. But they will still benefit from the prestige of playing for their brands.
4. What is happening in the Prem might just be the signs of things to come, especially in La Liga, where such big-time media windfalls like the one in the Prem are expected to follow suit. Reason perhaps that we are seeing minor resurgence of some new team names aside from Barca and RM fighting for places at the top.
5. Watch out for China. With petroleum prices down, expect the Chinese tycoons to smell blood in the sports. Valencia, Espanyol, Malaga...which team is next to fall to their charms?
... feel free to add anything important I've missed....

...and all these rumors in sports pages linking the likes of busquets, neymar, suarez, or messi to megatransfers with PSG, ManU, City, even Chelsea make you wonder what these media people are taking. It all goes like...why not buy the whole Barcelona team and be done with it? :lol:

Sir TS thank you for this Information. I was curious before why those people who support their team parang umiiyak. nagwawala, now i know bakit sila ganun. This sport is intense and worth it to see in action! Thank you TS. Ang galing mo.. Maraming mararating ito. Lets support our own team :)

Sir TS thank you for this Information. I was curious before why those people who support their team parang umiiyak. nagwawala, now i know bakit sila ganun. This sport is intense and worth it to see in action! Thank you TS. Ang galing mo.. Maraming mararating ito. Lets support our own team :)

my pleasure..kaya ko nga tinagalog ..para maintindihan ng mga pinoy--up to the basic -...good to see sana marami pa makabasa dito -para mainitindihan nila at mawala sa StereoTypical mindset nila na "BORING" daw and sports na to....thanks you for that sir....Cheers! ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

---and One more thing...watching Arsenal vs Barca now....grabe [email protected] think is should call it too...Barca for another Treble this year...Messi is so Greatsii!...Damn!

---and One more thing...watching Arsenal vs Barca now....grabe [email protected] think is should call it too...Barca for another Treble this year...Messi is so Greatsii!...Damn!

:(

just great, you were watching it while I was trying all means to have a glimpse of it... managed a few mins before it was taken off air.

anyway, a win is still a win whether i was able to watch it live or not. too bad for Arsenal. they were actually good for 70 mins until the D10S intervention. how many times i have seen it, barca just using a few bursts and the span of a few minutes to kill a game even if their whole performance is wanting. so yes, grit is pushing them to that..... treble...!!! :)

and surprise, dybala and another juve player (i'm so lazy these days to check names and facts :lol:) got them level with bayern, though those away goals are still to the benefit of bayern.

Last edited:
...phew...maybe arsenal should focus now on the PL ....we have a better chance to it this year...but at the back of my mind(im like 70% hoping arsenal win the league and 30% Lei)...

regarding the barca match..barca underperform ...but on a snap...messi at it again (just like what he did vs Bayern at Nou camp last year..)... about juve bayern match...i think they can upset bayern......they play like Italy(Defend till death )...and dybala is promising...

Cristiano: "There is a persecution against me. Saying I'm bad. If all were at my level, we (Real) would be first."

went full retard :lol:

and now...the curious case of cristiano ronaldo----i think a season or two he will be traded - im sensing a downhill from his play.

Cristiano: "There is a persecution against me. Saying I'm bad. If all were at my level, we (Real) would be first."

went full retard :lol:

If every RM player is like Ronaldo, RM would be lucky to find themselves at mid table in the Liga. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

and now...the curious case of cristiano ronaldo----i think a season or two he will be traded - im sensing a downhill from his play.

news says he's into new diet ala messi to prolong his career. more headache for RM then. at least Perez has someone else to blame...again. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

...phew...maybe arsenal should focus now on the PL ....we have a better chance to it this year...but at the back of my mind(im like 70% hoping arsenal win the league and 30% Lei)...

regarding the barca match..barca underperform ...but on a snap...messi at it again (just like what he did vs Bayern at Nou camp last year..)... about juve bayern match...i think they can upset bayern......they play like Italy(Defend till death )...and dybala is promising...

i could see a more mature barca pacing their play, mostly after the half and after tiring the opposition out. their play against celta makes it very clear so. their tight schedule more than anything must factor in the new mindset, trying to reserve their energies into games that happen every 3-4 days. their confidence level is so high at this point, believing that they could undo any opposition how ever they want it, ala pep or thru lightning-quick transitions and counterattacks. too bad for the opposition to find barca in this form. hope they get to smash the RM record of 34 unbeaten games tonight and beyond. :)

thoughts in world football now...tsk tsk...big mistake from RM firing ancelloti...and what do you think ..is pep decision in PL is good?...hope i cant lure down barca's retiring mid's the like of busquets etc. ...

now im feeling the frustation...still hoping-this is our year for PL glory...and im sure (very sure) those who underperformed clubs now will be back next season...

and also that rediculous super league suggestion of English Heads..(For Fuck Sake!) they have gone down to that?....just because they're in the risk of losing another CL spot (against italy etc.)..and it will also diminish the level of play of english(over-priced) players...

i think they want to be back to their glory days....saying English football is the best - back in the 30-40's when they refuse to participate in international scene ( not until they've been trash ny hungary -speargheaded by puskas)...

Last edited:
thoughts in world football now...tsk tsk...big mistake from RM firing ancelloti...and what do you think ..is pep decision in PL is good?...hope i cant lure down barca's retiring mid's the like of busquets etc. ...

now im feeling the frustation...still hoping-this is our year for PL glory...and im sure (very sure) those who underperformed clubs now will be back next season...

and also that rediculous super league suggestion of English Heads..(For Fuck Sake!) they have gone down to that?....just because they're in the risk of losing another CL spot (against italy etc.)..and it will also diminish the level of play of english(over-priced) players...

i think they want to be back to their glory days....saying English football is the best - back in the 30-40's when they refuse to participate in international scene ( not until they've been trash ny hungary -speargheaded by puskas)...

I think the overall feeling about English football is that it's all hype that earned them the media bonanza, their football blighted by young players whose mediocre skills are praised to high heavens and earning them such astronomical fees that superior players in bundesliga or la liga could only dream of. But they should watch out because China is fast catching up to the game of hyperbolics :lol:

the idea of super league is a pathetic attempt by old big clubs that are quick to see the threats to their status and helpless to arrest it from lack of great players and coaches in the immediate years at least. and that coefficient factor really threatens to kick one Prem club out of automatic inclusion in the Champions League.

It would be interesting what kind of team Pep comes out at City seeing that Bayern and Barca players are not going onboard with him.

Arsenal is again plagued by injuries...it's really a bad time—again—for their loyal fans.

CibnltwWkAANXYw.jpg:large

Last edited:
Yep.

But still smarting from that Champions League D to AM.... Would have been a perfect season/year :lol:

the out of form April killed that chance for a back2back treble
mabuti na lang naka bawi pa nung May
Neymar partying, Messi laziness maybe saving for Copa...:lol:

Last edited:
Yes, they looked haggard and out of their wits coming from S. America. I was afraid something like that would happen. Back to back losses easily confirmed it, and AM went in for the kill. Buti na lang may natira pang emergency powers for that last hurdle of games for the league. Talk of peaking early seems in place in retrospect. At least sana AM manalo over RM. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom