Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Sony Ericsson Secret Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSM_BLUE

Professional
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Sony Ericsson Secret Codes

IMEI number: * # 0 6 #

Software version: > * < < * < *

Default Language: < 0 0 0 0 >

Enter to phone menu without SimCard - after Wrong PIN: press NO: * * 0 4 * 0 0 0 0 * 0 0 0 0 * 0 0 0 0 #

Information about SIMLOCK: < * * <

Sony Ericsson Secret Menu: -> * <- <- * <- *

(-> means press joystick, arrow keys or jogdial to the right and <- means left.)

You'll see phone model, software info, IMEI, configuration info, sim lock status, REAL time clock, total call time and text labels.

You can also test your phones services and hardware from this menu (main display, camera, LED/illumination, Flash LED, keyboard, earphone, speaker, microphone, radio and vibrator tests)

IMEI Number: *#06#

Lockstatus: <- * * <-

Shortcut to last dialed numbers: 0#

Shortcut to sim numbers: On main menu type a number and press #

If you change the language from default to any other language, then it may be difficult to switch to default language. The shortcut is very simple. Just press < 0000 > . < stands for left arrow button or joystick and > stands for right arrow button or joystick.

note! Try these codes at your own risk! We don't accept any complaints. Some of these codes may not work in your mobiles.

also works on p-series phones just use the jog keys instead of the arrow

ano po secret codes ng w880i? ayaw gumana nung > * < < * < * sa w880i eh, pero sa k810i ok naman, thanks!

cool thanks.. now i can change the contrast ^_^

Great info, very usefull, hope someone can come up with secret code to make the price cheaper, :lol:

Peace out :thumbsup:

very cool!

i locked my phone and cant remember my security code,do you have any idea how to retrieve it?thanks!

very cool!
i'm a newbie here.

just locked my p990i phone and cant remember the security code,any idea on how i can retreive it?

uhmm. narereformat po ba ang se k810i? gs2 ko kasi cia bumalik sa original or default settings niya.. pwde ba un? help naman po.. :pray::weep: paki contact po ako or paki post kung masasgot nyo tanung ko.. puhleaze.. 09279675977 09226582505

Last edited:
add ko lang sa mga secret code,ewan ko kung secret nga to hehe:

in standby menu, press and hold any number (2-9)

pag hold mo 2, automatic syang punta sa contact that starts with letter a, pag hold mo naman number 3 letter d, and so on..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom