Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Symbianize Literati Hide Out feat. Tropang Magnum

picture.php

Our Objective:

In an online forum that is mostly dedicated to sharing of technological knowledge, we aim to promote creative writing as a vehicle for sharing those knowledge and a means to expressing one's self to others.

This thread is dedicated to:

Any member of Symbianize community who has a passion and love in writing and very much willing to share his/her talent to everyone.

This thread Aims to:

Discuss anything under the roof of Symbianize regarding the future works, events, activities of the San Docena Group. It further aims to share talents, knowledge, tutorials and tips in the how to's of the literary world.

To those who are interested to join our discussion thread kindly fill out this form:
Nickname:
Interest:
Books:
Personal Goal:
Sample Literary Masterpiece: (link only)
Literary Icon:

Last edited:
Lahat naman po ay welcome dito lalo pa't hilig mo ang pagsulat! :hat:

Mas okay kung mag-fill-up ka na din ng form: Click here!

And I know that Boss Amphie will be very happy!

Nickname: Kath
Yahoomail/YM/FB: [email protected]
Interest: writing , nature tripping, magkulong sa bahay :lol:
Books: Harry Potter, Iris Johanssen's books , Bob Ong books
Personal Goal: to have a business of my own
Sample Literary Masterpiece: Sabrina
Literary Icon: Iris Johanssen , Shakespeare

:thanks: po kuya Circuited!

namimiss ko na yung walang sawang bangayan dito dati :lol:

yung online 24/7 ang mga chickboy :lol:

nasan na ba ang mga babaero dito :unsure:

halo camz :hi: welcome sa hide out ;)

Nickname: Kath
Yahoomail/YM/FB: [email protected]
Interest: writing , nature tripping, magkulong sa bahay :lol:
Books: Harry Potter, Iris Johanssen's books , Bob Ong books
Personal Goal: to have a business of my own
Sample Literary Masterpiece: Sabrina
Literary Icon: Iris Johanssen , Shakespeare

:thanks: po kuya Circuited!

:welcome: Po.. Ako po yung nag add sayo sa facebook.. add agad-agad :lmao: :)

patuloy nyo lang po ang pagsusulat :salute:

:welcome: camz :hat:

Busy ata yung mga babaero baka naghahanap ng greener pasture:noidea:

they would know what I mean camz :lol:

Good thing we are seeing new pips and some old ones before being active again in writing.

Ate 16minutes namiss ka namin ah. Hindi ka na gaanong nagpaparamdam. Wala ka bang mga bagong likha dyan?

Mind
- Nakikisali lang po ako. Tambayan. :giggle:
Saka baka makakuha ng tips and tricks!

16Minutes
- ay kuya ba? :lol: :peace:

Last edited:
wag ka lang makisali. Take ownership. Kung interesado ka sa pagsulat itapak mo ng madiin yung paa mo sa daigdig ng pagsulat para mas matamasa mo yung saya na hatid nito. lalim:lol:

wag ka lang makisali. Take ownership. Kung interesado ka sa pagsulat itapak mo ng madiin yung paa mo sa daigdig ng pagsulat para mas matamasa mo yung saya na hatid nito. lalim:lol:

I love writing. Bestfriend ko sya ee. I dont know kung attitude problem bang maituturing pero hirap akong magexpress ng problems and feelings sa ibang tao. Writing yung pinagbabalingan ko. :lol:

:thanks: po sa advise. :D

Ang pretty mo naman para maging KUYA! :lol:

Abangerz ako sa popost mo. :spy:

Back
Top Bottom