Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Symbianize Literati: The Freewriting Thread ♥

577448_2721454054727_1808361163_1564982_1391145073_n.jpg

Banner by 16MinutesLate

Good day!

As part of the Symbianize Literati project we present to you the Freewriting Thread. :D here in this thread you're free to write anything :-) Syempre as long as it does not violate the Symbianize forum rules and regulations. It's one way to help you writers overcome writer's block--without worrying about editing, revising and all... basta sulat lang ng sulat. From the word itself free and write. :D

If you're not familiar with what freewriting is, here's a few tips and info:

What is freewriting:

Free writing is a prewriting technique in which a person writes continuously for a set period of time without regard to spelling, grammar, or topic. It produces raw, often unusable material, but helps writers overcome blocks of apathy and self-criticism. It is used mainly by prose writers and writing teachers.[1][2] Some writers use the technique to collect initial thoughts and ideas on a topic, often as a preliminary to formal writing.

[ Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_writing ]

Free writing is a simple process that is the basis for other discovery techniques. Basic free writing follows these guidelines:

1. Write nonstop for a set period of time (10–20 minutes).
2. Do not make corrections as you write.
3. Keep writing, even if you have to write something like, "I don't know what to write."
4. Write whatever comes into your mind.
5. Do not judge or censor what you are writing.

[ Source: http://web.mst.edu/~gdoty/classes/concepts-practices/free-writing.html ]

Then freewriting results in a mess?

Yes, it certainly can. In fact, if your free writing is neat and coherent, you probably haven't loosened up enough. However, remember that you can't fail in free writing. The point of doing free writing is the process, not the end result. If you follow the guidelines, your free writing is successful.

The benefits of freewriting

It makes you more comfortable with the act of writing.
It helps you bypass the "inner critic" who tells you you can't write.
It can be a valve to release inner tensions.
It can help you discover things to write about.
It can indirectly improve your formal writing.
It can be fun.

Here's a sample freewriting exercise by our very own Padrepio (as posted in our Literati FB Hideout)

ok. im staring at my monitor reading cecille's post and ohmygulay i dont know what to say but it doesn't mean that i dont like her suggestion matter of fact i extremely like it however i think i know the reason why my togue is tied in a manner of speaking and it's because right now at this very moment i am thinking of something else soemething very very important a matter of life and death and that is why i can't even be bothered to put any commas and periods on my sentences grammar be dammned and yes spilleng be damned too what was i saying oh yes about something important and the gist of the matter is i csnt think of any response to cecille's post because right now the urge to sit on a white throne with a pool of water below it is very strong oh god what a relief

Another one from http://web.mst.edu/~gdoty/classes/concepts-practices/free-writing-example.html

well I'm sitting here at the key board and I really don't know what to write about it is too chilly in this building today age after we complained all summe about it being too hot - remind myself not to correct errors it's second nature to go back and change mistales mabee i should have written this example in long hand but then i 'd have to translate my hadnwriting I don't know how to wirt ehte link for the Shiki list renga I want ot constribute a link if I can I saw a bumblebee in sweet pea blossoms this morning and i think that would work bery well as an image but i havent got it worked out well i don't know how the bee relates to the blossoms is he hiding in them? is he . . . is he . . . is he . . . making a home there, no of course not bees don't live in blossoms and he's not hiding either I cont' thins bees hide what do yu thing? (i'm aware I, m going to post hthis and aware someone may read it which causes some inihinbition I couldn't rfind another aexample earier my typing isn't always this bads excuses excuses but freedom too mabeb my bee link can can can canc can canc what ? include refenerce to alley where we were aw=walking the dof? i mean dog of course he was buried stuck his head in nettles or something some kinf of weed groins gwo growing in the chain link fense below the sweet peas so may be I can put the fo dog in the link but it can't be more than 14 syllables which isn't very much to wirte I guess but thats renga for you I like the hokku that Dhugal posted "sparrows/erip aw I can't remember they erupt from trees but I think Paul Mena says what kind of trees and there's the third line :"a sudden burst of thunder" and did I remember that write i mean rite and anyway the bee going INTO the blossoms I think links nicely with the sparrows coming out of the rte trees and the thunder with the bee's presumed buzzing although I ididnt hear anything and maybe that would be something to include in the link do you think? henh henh henh I rhymed I did and the bees and the blosssom, ah the birds and the bees and the blossoms and the supposed old fashioned man to man talk a father had with a son but I was a farmboy and it's kinda hard to miss what a bull does to a cow and that's probably enough of that guess I won't spell chect this file hee ehee hee and what next what comes nesct I stiull have a minut or ssp these tehrt there awas and idea aobyut the bee and blossom link there but it's past o yeh the silence the of the bee, ie "the silence of the bee / in the sweetpea blossoms? yeh I think that;s it finish this mess and sebd send it to Dhugal and see how he lings likes it see there, free writing fdoses pay off I didn't not intend that reslult and it wasn't planned iethter so that's about it

Simple rules-- write to EXPRESS not to impress. No structures required. Just let the words flow... :D

Keep writing!

Last edited:
Salamat Lord natapos na din :whew:
Nakakapagod pero ayos lang alam ko naman na masaya sila at kasama nila ako sa mga importanteng araw nila
Salamat sa Maynilad Di ko na kinailangan mag leave last week
Pde naba ako magpahinga? :unsure:
Salamat din nawala na pamamaga ng mata ko, akala ko matutulad na ako kay randy santiago :rofl:
Focus na ulit ako ngayon sa health ko :yes:
Salamat din sa mga sponsor, alam nyo na kung sino sino kayo :kiss:
Ang laking tulog, sobra :)

Bye muna, pagod talaga ako
Byahe pa :yawn:

hello thread, i wanna have a go at free writing. when i first entered this thread i didn't really know what to expect, everybody's posting but nobody's really replying to anything, and they're mostly addressing their posts to the thread in general isntead of to someon or something, like it's a diary of sorts, but a massive multi... player? anyways, a collaborative diary for a lot of strangers. which is very interesting in premise, because that means a lot of raw emotions and insights into people i... but that's under the premise that you want to know about these kinds of things from other peole, most likely strangers. i should really remind myself to stop correcting my text i've been backtracking for a bit now, but eve at least whenever i catch myself doing it i usually just type aloong this sucks i'm usually not this terrible at typoing lol jesus christ did i jus t say "typo-ing"? hahaha how ironic when i meant to say typing. i used to have high-60s wpm back in 2009 when i worked for a transcription company. anyways i really wanted to to talk about something, and i'm glad that i've built up quite a f bit of fluff before starting, but these things will be absolute gold for anyw anyone who can get past the initial chatter... okay number the fastest way to make someone feel something is to have that ef feeling yourself. the fastast way to have the feeling within yourself is to assume the physiology of the emotion or feeling that you wish to take on. assume the stance, the position, the breathing rate, the weight distrubtion, everything physicial. just assume that position for at least to two minutes. keep that poisito position, and it is guaranteed that whwatever the fuck you were feelingb before you'd have a totally different set of feelings now . assume a power position for two minute s and feel yourself becoming confident and feeling awesome. remember something in the past that made you really really absofuckinglutely happy. remember how you stood there, your body position, where your hands were, how your legs were, everything. retain that position and you will assume the emotion. change your body and your mind and heart will follow. i actualy learend a lot of these things off of youtube, and i really just wanna share it. anyways, the fastest way to make someone feel something is to have that feeling in yourself, and the fastest way to do that is to change your physiology. now why woulld we want to change someone's feelings anyway? well, this all revolves around the topic of attraction, hehehe. so yeah, hype yourself, make yourself feel happy and fun and playful because the key to all of this is to not take yourself too seriously. seriously. get your state right. get your mind right. get yourself feeling happy. now look for positive eye contacts, these will be what we call the duchenne smile, where their eyes smile with them. a fake smile is a smile on the lips but a totally neutral expression from the nose upwards. a real smile will have crinkles at teh corners of the eyes, and that's what you're looking for. so positive eye contact. a woman will be very subtle about eye contact, but in general she will give you three looks. so that's strike one, strike two, strike three, loser. if you can initiate positive eye contact within those three looks, you can approach if she acknowledges you. at this point all you have to do is pay attention pay attention pay fucking attention. listen and don't just listen so you can say your piece don't do that actually listen. make note of the words she uses to emphasize thigns whenever she talks about positive things she likes, all you really have to do is to give her those words in the exact order and sequence that she used them on you when you start talking about stuff in your life. yes, use her words to tell her. why? because the only thing a person would like to see when they look at another person is themselves. remember that saying where people say i wish i could see myself within your eyes? that's it. you're using their words onthem because that makes them feel that you match. using her own words to tell your story makes her feel good about you. also, try not to talk too much. let them talk about them. the more they talk about themselves, the more they like you. i don't know why but that's the case. don't forget to be fun and playful, and the best way to do that is hype yourself into being fun and playful. on the topic of touch, you are not allowed to touch her until she has touched you first. as with talking, mirror her touches. if she touches your arm, immediately pay it back exactly like she did you. this playful teasing is very effective. also, take note of her body language. if she starts fidgeting with things, thak take very clear notice of their positions. if she picks up somehting and she sets it down nearer to you, mirror them immediately, but don't be obvious. pretend you're distracted, but it is importatn that yo do them immediately. she may not be obvious, but believe me, she will pick up on it. and she'll get excited. oh yeah big thing take sex off of the fucking table. seriously. do it right and she will put it back on the menu. that's it. i've kinda lost steam so...

Yeah, tootles.

maaga akong sayo'y magbabalik

kahit alam na salubong ay huwag nang ipilit

luluhod at sa harap ng pagpapanggap mo'y pipikit

kailan mo ako pakakawalan sa masamang panaginip

Tinangka kung gumawa nang tula
Pero hindi ko magawa

Akoy napaiyak
Pero try ko parin sumali sa susunod na patimpalak
:weep:

bat kaya . gabi gabi ako binabangungot?
Dfq. May times na sinasaksak ako o yung pinapaulanan ng bala yung katawan ko.
Gabi gabi talaga sya. tsaka hindi ko sya nakakalimutan . Di tulad ng ibang panaginip ko.
:sigh: . mamamatay na kaya ako. ?
Ilang linggo nato.

Mag basa kaya ko ng ero .
Baka kulang na sa romance yung parte ng utak ko na
Na kumokontrol sa panaginip e. meron ba nun.
Tas flashback pa nung mga near death exp ko.
Yung nahulog ako sa manhole nung bata ako
dahil nag ala tom sawyer ako. tumalon talon
Sa gulong yun pala takip sa manhole yun . 4yrs old ata ku nun. :slap: .. ang tagal ko din dun.
Kaya ayoko ng nag hihintay e. Kaya gusto ko lagi akong late. Yung muntik na kaming malunod
Dahil lampas pala ng 7 feet yung ilog. di ko alam na marunong pala kong lumangoy pag kabado.
Yung pag sali ko ng tgp nung highschool
Sa payat ko nun . Hinimatay ako. Buti may
Marunong na brad. yung pinalagan ko yung holdaper. at sa backpack tumama yung balisong yung pinalibutan ako ng mga tambay .
Dahil sa babaeng marami palang nag kaka crush sa kanya sa kanila. Hinatid ko sa looban .
Muntik ng walang labasan dun.
Medyo bugbog ako nun. Buti nalang
Dumating yung tropa ko . Kahit mag isa lang sya. Tumakbo pa rin sya nun palapit saken
Mahigit bente yata yun. 13-25 yrs old yung mga yun.. araw-araw namin hinanting yung mga kumag na yun. Ang tapang e. Tawid lang yung skul namen sa bahay. ewan ko ba. Kung bat ako napadpad sa lugar nila.
swerte pa kahit malas.

Bat kaya. Nararamdaman ko yung kaba
Yung huling hininga. yung pagtalsik ng dugo
Ng bala. High def yung bangngugot. Walastik.

kulang yata ko sa simba.
malapit ko na makalahati yung bible.
Maraming butas sa pag babasa ko.
O baka sa pananampalataya ko.
Ayaw ko naman isubo pa saken yung salita nya.

What the. Dami ko na natype.
Di naman ako mahilig mag salita sa iba
Kahit mg text e. O kaya sa fb.
May badhabit din ako na di nagrereply.
Pero bat kaya playboy daw ako?
wala naman nakakakitang two timer ako

ang haba na yata

:sigh: goodnight. pareng free.

The Only Choice I Regret is the Choice I never Made

At the back of your mind
you only wanted to be happy
to not be and feel alone anymore
To have somebody who can understand
What every dent in your lips meant
what your eyes say despite the words
but you knew it will never be easy
you have to play the game everybody plays
outwit and outplay everyone to win
And you got drunk in its glory
you lost track of what it is all about
until it got complicated
and you cant quit anymore

I can see it in your eyes
the pain and the remorse
that if you'll only get a chance
you will redo everything from square one
and maybe make a valid change
so you can smile once more

I know your pain.
i know your thoughts
i know your secrets
i know your reasons.
i know what you know
cause I am you
and you are me
the person I see in the mirror

The guy who wanted to sow happiness
but only reaped pain and hidden tears
he walks on even in solitude
even under pressure and duress
even in pain and agony
hoping at the end of the day
he'll find a reason why he fought well
and why did he lack the courage to run

The other day
i gave away my desire
yesterday
I gave away my passion
today
I'll give away my drive
Tomorrow
the memories of yesterday
The day after
my promise for the future

Maybe its a part of the design
the grand scheme of things

I shouldve never come
i shouldve never taken a peak
now its all getting back to me :lol:

It makes me smile though
that some friends actually missed me. :)

Nostlagic.

:wow: halos d ko na mabasa poh sir :panic:

Hi Thread :naughty: ikaw ha dami mo na palang taga-hanga :lmao:

padaan lang ako

baka kasi may mga baklang pumupunta dito :rofl:

ang kulit pala nga mga naipost ko dito

baliw na baliw :giggle:

nakakatuwa talagang mag baliw tanaw

parang kelan lang eh noh

ang mga pangarap koy kay hirap abutin

dahil sa iyo :lmao: ang mga pangarap koy pangarap ko pa rin :rofl:

bwahahhahahhahahhhahahahha

oh sya sya sya sya aalis na nga makataboy naman eh :laugh:

Hi, hello sayo thread, kung sino ka man.
Alam ko hindi mo ako kilala, bago lang ako dto eh. Kumusta ka? ako kahit hindi mo tanungin ay sasabihin kong ok lang ako.
Medyo hindi ako busy ngayon. Halos wala nga ginagawa eh.
Kaninang umaga nga pagkagising ko ng mga 4am (Oo, 4am ako nagising kahit wala naman ako gagawin, Kaya ayun natulog ulit ako.
So, mga 5:30am dun na ako tuluyang gumising at bumangon.
Nagpunta ako sa kusina para maghilamos at magmumog ng konti. Kinuha ko yung takore, nilagyan ng tubig at isinalang sa kalan. (syempre binuksan ko din yung kalan, magpapainit nga ako ng tubig eh) habang hinihintay kumulo nung tubig, umupo ako sa sofa at binuksan ang laptop.
Tapos ayun. NAKATULOG AKO ULIT! sh*t! yung pinapainit kong tubig!! Ayun halos wala ng isang baso ang natirang tubig. (almost 1 liter yung nilagay ko)
IT'S A SIGN! A sign na tigilan ko na ang pagkakape sa umaga! kaya ayun na nga. dinagdagan ko ng konti ang tubig at muling ininalang sa kalan.
Syempre hindi na kape ang titimplahin ko. Kaya binuksan ko yung kabinet sa may kusina at kumuha ng isang sachet ng chrysanthemum tea. Nilagyan ng maraming gatas at asukal, and DONE!
Siguro maganda kakalabasan ng araw ko ngayon kasi sinunod ko yung Sign para skin! So dahil maaga pa naman. (6am na) Pumasok sa isip kong magjogging. Fitness is health! Binuksan ko ang pintuan at tumambad ang maliwanag na umaga. Ay maliwanag na, bukas nalang ako magjojogging. Promise bukas talaga!
Dahil hindi ako natuloy magjogging, magluluto nalang ako ng masarap na agahan. binuksan ko yung ref at kumuha ng dalawang mahahabang talong. (Ehem, literal na talong po yun) Pumunta ako sa gilid ng bahay at nagsindi ng pag iihawan. Inihaw ko yung talong at nung naihaw na ng konti ay binalatan. Flinat ko yun sa mangkok at hinaluan ng binating itlog (Ehem!). Syempre iprinito ko yun para maging (tentenenen!) Tortang talong! Matapos kong iprito yung talong ay naisipan kong magsangag ng kanin. (Nakakagutom na) Binuksan ko yung rice cooker at tumambad sa akin ang ISANG KUTSARANG KANING LAMIG! Anu ba yan! Nakalimutan ko wala na palang tirang kanin kagabi! No choice nagsaing ulit ako.
After 30mins naluto na rin yung kanin at nakakain narin ako. Hindi na ako nagsangag dahil mahirap magsangag ng bagong lutong kanin. Nabusog ako! Kaya sinipag akong mamasyal sa bukid para tignan ang mga tanim na palay.
Hanggang dito nalang muna dahil mejo boring pag ikukwento ko din yung ginawa ko sa bukid, na halos naglakad lakad lang naman.
Salamat Thread. Sa uulitin!:)

sabi sa nabasa ko "the heart wants what it wants"
sabi ko naman paano kung ayaw ng utak mo? so paano palagi na lang world war 3

hirap kasi gusto ng puso mo pero ayaw ng utak mo sino sa kanila ang susundin mo?

para kang nasa gitna ng dalawang nag uumpugang mga bato ipit na ipit ka na nga nasasaktan ka pa
minsan kasi siguro dapat para di mangyari yung pag aaway nilang dalawa dapat siguro sa umpisa pa lang
kung alam mo na na magiging kumplikado ang lahat eh tigilan mo na lang para di na mangyari ang world war

it's always up to your decision whether you want an inner peace or a continuous war,
kung war ang pipiliin mo hindi tahimik ang mundo mo palagi ka na lang maraming "what if's" walang katapusan yun
kung inner peace naman malamang na tahimik ang mundo mo, basa ka lang ng libro, kain ng junk foods (psst :punish: bawal yun)
o kaya naman pasyal pasyal ka din kasi pag may time hindi puro na lang work, paano ka magkaka lovelife? sus single forever?

bahala ka ikaw din mahihirapan sige ka :no:

nakakainis na di ko na mamaintain ang policy ng thread na ito na bawal ang magbura :slap: tapos basta may nakakainis na mga tao :lol:

matagal na pala simula nung huli nating usap thread :pacute: i miss you a lot na kaya heto napasulat na naman :pacute:

Ciao!

hi thread, it's been 6 months since my last post
wow sakto pala ah, 17 ngayon

oooopssssssss bawal nga mag delete/edit/backspace

so eto nga, hmmmm wala lang :lmao:
labas ko lang yung ilan sa mga naiisip ko, dami ko kasi naiisip eh kahit iwasan ko mag isip masyado kasi nga madali ako ma stress
so eto nga medyo iniiwasan ko mga taop at bagay na pedeng magbigay sakin ng stress, inis, galit, or kahiot anong negative feelings

yung ex ko nagmumulto/nagpaparamdam pero ayos lang at least sure na ako wala na ako dfeelings sa kanya kasi nga di na ako affected
minsan si isip bigla napapaisnip na bakit ganito sya noon sakin tapos ganito sya ngayon, pano kung ganito ganun
pero si puso wala na talaga reactrion so wala na talaga yun diba?
or sadyang mandhid nalang talaga ako :lol:
isa lang napatunayan ko, wala na ako feelings sa kanya and aside from that happy ako bnakit?
eh kasi nga sya obviously hindi sya ok, parang nag worst pa nga :lmao: tapos ako eto ok na ok :belat:
tinatawanan ko nalang syua ngayon, naipamuka ko na sa kanya kung panong naging ok ako nung wala na sya sa buhay ko :belat:

hmmmm itong isa naman si boy deadma
para sakin wala na tayo, so kung ano man ang gagawin ko ngayon at sa mga ssusunod na araw, wala kana dun
wag na wag mo ako sisihin or ssusumbatan sa futoure kung ano man gagawin ko kasi you ignored me
you committed the same mistakes again and again
kung susumbatan mo ako? ibabalik ko lang lahat sayo
hindi ko deserve ang ma ignore, maraming nagmamahal at nagbibigay ng attention sakin
hidni ko kailangan hingin yun kasi marmi ang kusang nagbibigay
im out :)

para naman sayo, di mo naman nababasa to kasi di ka naman member ng symb
anyways, baka yung pinsan mo mabasa to
hmmmm sorry sa mga harsh words na nasasabi ko sayo, all i wanted is to discourage you pero bakit wala yata sa vocabulary mo ang word na "suko" :slap:
hindi ko rin gusto na sabihin yun pero kailangan para ma discourage ka kaya lang wa epek eh :slap:
dami mo baon na fighting spirit ah, bilib naman ako sayo
at talagang bumilib ako sayo nung bago palang tayo nagkakausap na enumerate mo 75% ng ugali ko
as in :what: :wow:
ikaw palang, as in ikaw palang nakagawa nun
kahit yung mga personal friends ko di nila ako ganun kakilala
pero sorry, as in sorry talaga, di kita totally makausap ng maayos
sobra sobra na pagtataboy ko sayo, mabigat duin sakin yun eh pero ginagawa ko kasi ayoko pa muna talaga
tyaga mo din sakin eh, bahala ka :lol:
pero thank you sa mga ginagawa mo sakin :)
na appreciate ko naman lahat yuin, ayoko lang ipaalam sayo :lol:

---------------------------

pag ako ba pumatol sa taong baliw, baliw narin ba ako? :unsure:
ayoko din mabaliw kaya hahayaan ko nalang at palalampasin mga pinagsasabi nya :lol:
baka magbigti madamay pa ako :lol:
ewan kung may naniniwala pa sa kanya, wawa anamn
maniniwala lang ako kung kaya nya patunayan lahjat ng sinabi nya against me :)

------------------------

dami dami ko pa talaga naiisip at gusto ui type pero tama na muna baka maumay ang makabasa :panic:

bye thread
haymisyow :kiss:

Dami kong mababasa pala dito bavk to pages 1, thanks sa thread starter

nagulat ako nung makita ni mader na magkasama kayo ni impakta :slap:

seriously? jpv? wala na bang ibang girl sa paningin mo kaya papatol ka na sa cheap?

pero sabi ni nanay di naman daw nya maintindihan ano pakilala mo, nagulat nga ako nung lunes parang galit ka pa ata sakin :lol:

di na naman tuloy kita matignan ng maayos :slap: kasalanan mo kaya :beh: selosa ako no :giggle:

pero in case na yun na nga ang piliin mo edi bahala kayo sa buhay nyong dalawa sana lang di sumakit ulo mo sa kanya :no:

ako since mahihirapan ako na makita kayo together kasi nakakasuka :yuk: i plan on leaving and on a jet plane :music:

gets mo? hindi? edi bahala ka :rofl:

seryoso medyo nahihirapan na kasi ako para sa feelings ko for you :)

alam mo ba yung sa dinami dami ng aking minahal :music:

jowk lang :rofl:

ikaw kasi yung masyadong maraming memories na iiwanan sa akin

like how we talk, how we smile to each other, our first picture together
yung mga bagay na may similarities sa atin :pacute:

yung mga tipo mong kanta na tipo mo din, mga bagay bagay na napag uusapan natin

i really love our small talks kahit sandali lang yun halos himatayin na ako sa kilig nun :rofl:

pero alam ko naman na yung happy ending natin eh hindi pa sa ngayon, marami pa tayong kailangang ayusin

alam ko marami ka pang pangarap, ganun din naman ako and hopefully and i am wishing na sana after 2 years

ready na tayo for each other tutal naman bata pa tayo :pacute:

thank you thread :kiss:

Funny how time seems to plainly flow differently for everyone

How Slow it can seem to be when we wait
(A day, A week, A month or even a year, already feels like forever)

How Fast and short it can be when we enjoy
(even one lifetime won't be enough for us)

nevertheless, It won't stop
stay in the same moment forever

Nor move back a second
take back what we've lost

---------------

and right now,

feels like one those days
when I wish I could step back in time
undo a few things, and do some

but somehow

I know deep inside my hollow chest
I do not dearly wish for those things
for if it wouldn't be for them
I wouldn't be here like this.

I would have been the same stuck up guy
who had no idea what to do with his life
who always felt he is already his best
until you showed me otherwise.

I am not as naive everybody else
you were,
but not as passionate as I could be
you are,
that me just being me isn't enough
I should always strive to be a better me.

that I haven't entirely been so inlove
until you had me intoxicated,
gasping for breath,
mesmerized,
surprised,
stunned,
confused,
ecstatic.

all in a flurry of different emotions
punching in and out simultaneously
siphoning every inch of self control from me
lighting the raging fire within me once again-

----------------

I'm still waiting...

with a smile plastered on my lips
and fire raging in my chest

for you to somehow realize
the past don't matter anymore

you are here with me
and I'll be here for you
like I always was

you just have to tell me so
that you want me by your side too
from this moment on-

kanina pa ako nagttype binubura ko naman
isip ko pabago bago hindi ko maintindihan

hay naku :slap:

dapat talaga uminom pa akong maraming kape
muhang kinukulang na ako nang kape sa katawan
isip ko tumatamlay
sulat ko gutay gutay
nawawala na yung mga tugma
naglalaho parang bula

:think:

ayan na naman nabblanko ako
yung ideya tinatangay
inaagos papuntang kawalan
lagi na lang ako nawawalan

hay naku uli :lmao:

ang kulit ko talaga
yung kape ko nabuhos pa
leshe naman talaga
makatulog na nga lang

peace out

dear thread,

eto ako ngayon nag iisa :music:

well im always alone to begin with,
di ko naman ikinalulungkot yon.. kasi may asawa't anak naman na ako..
mas ikinalulungkot ko yung part na asawa ko mismo ang nagiisolate sakin sa kanya at sa ibang tao(taglish na, yan lang kaya ko eehh)
nakakalungkot lang isipin na through thick and thin anjan ako para sa kanya pero di nya ako naiintindihan..
sabagay part ng life yon. di naman lage mutual ang feelings na nararamdaman mo..

yun lang masasabi ko sa buhay ko ngayon.. nag emote lang :lol:

grabe halos 1 week na akong di nakakaharap sa pc ko :sigh:
dami kong pending na trabaho at mga pending na threads( :lmao: )

yung sobrang oras ko naiispend ko pa sa o.t (sobra ba 'yon? :punish: )
parang di ko na alam mukha ng anak ko kauwi ko tulog sya .. kaalis ko naman wala na sila ng mommy nya :cry:

tama na nga baka mabasa ko pa mga papeles sa harapan ko este sa harapan ng pc ko :rofl:

salamat thread :kiss:

Free writing .

Random thoughts.

No filter.

No backspace.

Type lang ng type. Lol.

sana.

Ifs.

Sana ganto.

What ifs.

Hype.

Hayup talaga.

Ang daming mattype.

drama nanaman ata to. Haha. (.--

Lechugas.

:sigh:

paano.

Paano kung nakilala mo ko ng di pa magulo ang lahat?
Ng maayos pa.
Ng okay pa. Yung dating ako.

Ehh..

Paano kung nakilala mo ko na naayos ko na lahat. Medyo okay na.?yung medyo. Hindi magulo. Medyo. Hindi ganto.
Basta yung maayos?

Yung bagong ako?

Siguro mas okay trato mo saken.

Dating ako or future ako.
minsan naiisip ko. Isa ka nalang din sana sa ex ko way back. Para di mo nakikitang ganto ko. At ganto sayo.

Naffrustrate talaga ko pag may gusto ko. Na parang kaya ko naman talaga pero ewan. Tss.

Parang lahat kasi nagbago na. wala na kong makitang bakat nung dati. Lahat nawawala.

KARMA?

Yun ba yung pag gago ka tapos nagbabago na.

Tsaka ka tatamaan nya?

Haha. Gago ba ko dati?

Deserve ko ba siguro?

Fck. Solid kasi e.

Tama na nga.

tama na.

Tama.

Sabi na.

Drama nga.

Dibale maaayos den lahat

Im craving for success na e . :furious:

hi thread!

ako na naman. tagaaaaaaaaaal ko din di nagawi dito.
heto wala namang nagbago.. mas naging sabaw lang at wala ng maibuga..
sana lang makabalik. sana.. di naman ako nawawalan ng pag-asa..
work work work work work tulog work work :3
80% time sa work + 15% family/love ones + 5% sa sarili. yung 5% sa sarili mostly tulog na lang. hahaha! :rofl:

di makatulog. naisipang mag symb. nagawi dito.
30 minutes na ko nakatingin sa monitor at ito palang nattype ko.
alt tab. basa. lipat tab. basa. type. tunganga. balik.
may pakulo ba literati? gusto ko sumali. baka sakaling makabalik sa sigla - sa dating CS.
hayy.

bye bye na thread.

sana may next time pa.

Let's work the machine they pulled me.

Let's do the right thing, say's the guy in green.

Let's do the next thing, say's the whole team.

Let's fire up your little time, say's jane the frosty.

Let me do all the filming. I mean writing.

Let's all return into where we're staying.

Let me be the last to regret, engaging that machine.

Thanks free writing thread :)

Back
Top Bottom