Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Poem Thank You

Those day we became friends
Every minute I consider happiness
Those moment I will never forget
Not everything in this world is permanent

The bond between us
I'll cherish it
Even it really hurts
I'll let it fade

Three months later I thought It's still the same
I'm not prepared
It's unacceptable
Because you already change

You neglect our friendship
Saying things behind my back
Without me knowing
Calling me crazy
Even it's not true
You already spread the rumor

I'll accept everything you did
Even those things you said is just gossips
I don't hate you
I already forgive you
It has to end today
Just two words
Thank you!

Nakooo still making poem oh. And who is that backstabbing friend? Sipain mo kaya :kill:

make more nakakamiss magbasa

Nakooo still making poem oh. And who is that backstabbing friend? Sipain mo kaya :kill:

make more nakakamiss magbasa

almost one month na rin yang nabasa mo :lmao: ngayon walang bago gawa naging busy ako sa real life :yes:

sabihin ko sayo messenger :hyper: kaso ang alam ko deactivate facebook mo :slap:

:thanks: sa pagbisita

almost one month na rin yang nabasa mo :lmao: ngayon walang bago gawa naging busy ako sa real life :yes:

sabihin ko sayo messenger :hyper: kaso ang alam ko deactivate facebook mo :slap:

:thanks: sa pagbisita

Hindi na uso ang pesbuk kasi :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom