Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Serial Story The Curse of Black Dahlia

Last edited:
Chapter I: I see you

An ominous dark clouds sprawl across the sky. Soon a thunder can be heard above as if the sky is to split apart. Rain starts to pour harder. Echoes of the ghastly whirlwind can be heard around the great mansion of Augustean Manor.

Everybody inside was busy. The mistress of the house was on her way to deliver her second child.

Just outside the master's bedroom pacing back and forth was Sir Henry de Augustean the noble Duke of Celithian. He was not paying attention to anybody. All he could hear was the commotion inside and the mad howling of the wind outside his manor.

After a few moments he heard the crying of his child. Within an instant he was inside the master's bedroom rushing beside his beautiful wife.

"Let me see my daughter" he ask her.

Lady Emilane handed over her sleeping daughter. Careful enough not to wake her precious little baby.

Sir Henry cradle the child, mesmerizing the beauty of his daughter. The child was baring her left side little shoulder, just above it he saw something that made him gasp in awe. A little black flower was imprinted in it. Just like the one on her mother's shoulder. He kiss the child on its forehead, before giving it back to his wife.

"What should we name her" asked his wife.

"I was thinking, maybe we should name her Dahlia. As beautiful as you are, and as beautiful as the full bloom dahlia flower"

Lady Emilane agreed, caressing the soft cheeks of her little daughter. She turn to her left and told her lady in waiting to call her first born Ixora.

"My lady I will let you rest and will go back to the study room. Have Ixora sleep with us tonight so she can accompany you while I am finishing my writings" said Lord Henry while kissing his wife on the forehead.

Ixora was standing near the door, looking innocently at her father. She was already seven years old. Her long black hair was tied at the back with a silk red ribbon. She was holding a beautiful doll on her left hand while sucking the thumb of her right hand.

"Ixora" said her father while kneeling to kiss her on the forehead. I told you not to suck your thumb anymore, or all the bacterias will enter your little body. Go to your mother and little Dahlia they are waiting for you".

Ixora smiles and kiss his father on the cheeks and runs to her mother and newborn sister.

As Lord Henry gently closes the door, he was greeted by Gerard one of his trusted and most experience henchmen.

"My lord, while traversing at the back of the manor to check everything I saw this piece of parchment tied at the one of the trees near the old well. I took the courage to read whatever it is written in the paper and all I can say is that see it for yourself" says Gerard while handing over the piece of paper to the Duke.

Lord Henry opens the paper and written in it was one of the famous line in his best selling novel North of Oberon.

View attachment 383448

TBC.

Attachments

• ICU.jpg
    ICU.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Chapter II: Amigart

Lord Henry was inside his private study room. Clutching the piece of paper given by Gerard. He was in deep thought.

He then browse through the series of books he had written and collected in the past. Stopping abruptly in his first written novel.

North of Oberon.

Back in his younger years, while travelling in the northern part of the Kingdom of Thillada, south of Celithian Kingdom he met a mysterious man name Amigart.

He was a trader of the famous black dahlia. Legend has it that black dahlia bears an enormous amount of healing power that can cure any illness.

Henry was chatting with Gerard drinking wines and beers in the famous tavern of Thillida. The Abereon, famously known for its wide range of traders of wines and beers of black powders and smuggled goods. They were talking about his upcoming novel, it will be his first book about the handsome life of Oberions. They were in deep conversation and hadn't paid any attention to the man sitting beside them.

Amigart seated on the empty chair beside Henry, smoking his black cigarette. It was the smell of blended tobacco and the famous dahlia. He order a pint and some peanuts to the bartender. He was wearing a hooded black cloack, old and worn-out. His hair was braided and long, and his beard was a combination of white hair and browns. His eyes the shade of the bluest ocean. Smokes are puffing in and out of his mouth. He suddenly turn to gaze at Henry who was drinking his own pint of beer.

The bartender give his order. He then faces and talk to Henry

"I saw you earlier at the Oberon" he says.

Henry, taken aback faces him and answers

"I was there to write a book about the beauty of Oberon. I am with my friend here Gerard, how can I be of help?"

Amigart gulps down his beer and respond in an irritated tone of voice "I don't remember Oberon being beautiful, what I remember was its horrible history of dark magic and killings. Why waste time writing about it when you can expose its filthy dirty little secrets?"

"What do you mean?" Henry asked with curiosity.

"Here's the deal, inside this pouch is the black dahlia famously known for its healing power. I will give this to you in exchange for exposing the secret of Oberon" says Amigart while handing the little red pouch.

"What makes you think I will do that for you?" Henry says.

They were suddenly cut off by the deafening sound of something exploding outside. Amigart hastily shoves the pouch to Henry and run while shouting.

"Do as I said or you will regret it."

TBC.

Last edited:
Re: Chapter III: Red Pouch

"Amigart" says Lord Henry to himself.

He crumples the piece of paper he was holding and tossed it on his bin beside his huge mahogany table. Could it really be Amigart who sends him the letter or was it somebody else he knows? As far as he can remember he did not promise Amigart anything. When he finished the book he see no sign of protesting Amigart. He also heard nothing from him. It's already been five years since he first and last saw him in Thillida.

The chieftien of Oberon, Mercule was very thankful to him about the book. According to him it will be the most effective way of knowing his people, the Oberons. Mercule wish to be known and become the famous chieftien of Thillida.

So how could it be Amigart?

He peeks through his windows to see if the storm subsided. The rain, still pouring but the howling wind is now gone. He decided to open his door thru his balcony to smell some fresh air. He still could not fathom anyone who dares to send him the message.

He heard a soft knocking on his door. When he asks who was it Gerard answers him

"Lord Henry, Lady Emilane sends Chryseida for your supper"

"Come in Chryseida"

"Sire? Lady Emilane wants to ask if your sleeping with them tonight or would you like to finish your writings?" Chryseida says while putting down his supper.

"Please tell my beautiful wife that I will be sleeping with her and the girls tonight. I just need to sort out things and I will settle afterwards, please also tell Gerard to come inside on your way out."

"Anything else Sire?"

"I'm all right Chryseida thank you."

Gerard came inside as soon as Chryseida leaves the room.

"My lord"

"Gerard, I need you to travel to Oberon and ask Mercule if he knows anything about Amigart"

"You think Sir, Amigart did this?"

"I'm not quite sure but I want to know what happens to him, I just want to make sure. If you can leave early tomorrow probably on next day afternoon you'll reach Oberon. If you can, talk to him in discreet I don't like anybody to suspect anything" instructed Hendrick while still holding the red pouch.

"Anything else my lord?"

"Also if you can find where did he get the dahlia he gave me the last time"

"I will take care of everything My Lord"

Soon after Gerard leaves the room Lord Hendrix tosses the pouch inside his pocket and headed to the Master's bedroom to look for his wife and two daughter.

The three girls was fast asleep, he changes his clothes and decided to sleeps with them, he was sure that Gerard will take care of everything.

And so he thought.

Last edited:

Is this fanfiction? Nice start. However, I would advise rewriting the cliched opening. 'It was a dark and stormy night' is too cliche. Openings, specially in fiction, should be strong. The story though is intriguing so I'm interested in how the plot will unfold. Although the names are just a bit too wattpad-y for my taste though. But not a biggie. Keep writing!

Is this fanfiction? Nice start. However, I would advise rewriting the cliched opening. 'It was a dark and stormy night' is too cliche. Openings, specially in fiction, should be strong. The story though is intriguing so I'm interested in how the plot will unfold. Although the names are just a bit too wattpad-y for my taste though. But not a biggie. Keep writing!

hello Padre, it's not a fanfiction also never a fan of wattpad actually those names came from sites generator :lol: yes I'm too lame to think for the names so I ask the help of the online name generators :slap: didn't think that it will sound too wattpaddy since I don't know how they sound :lol: thank you for reading and commenting :approve:

Chapter IV: North of Oberon

North of Oberon can be found in the northern part of Maramure, ruled by Lord Mercule de St. Balandier. It was sorounded by vast mountains and forest.

Oberons are known to practice black magic, but according to Lord Mercule only few of his people practice the sorcery. One of them the Clan of Foyera.

Foyera clan is said to be the owner of Black Dahlia. Though the knowledge about it is unknown, legend has it that it has a healing power and they are using it between their feud with Adsiva Clan.

Foyera are known for their black magic. Lord Mercule was said to be their underlings, dealer of their hidden and forbidden works.

Gerard reached the North of Oberon, following Sunday afternoon. He was riding a black coach pulled by four stallions. He was accompanied by Duereir their master coachmen.

Lord Mercule greeted him with enthusiasm and directed him to his massive and beautiful parlour, he asks his servants to bring foods and drinks.

"What brings you here Gerard? Anything I can help you of?" asked Lord Mercule while seating.

"His Lordship sent me here, he wants to know where we can find Amigart? I have questions to ask him"

"I've never seen Amigart since the war between the clan of Foyera and Adsiva. They said he was seen fleeing the Abereon and never to be seen again. People are also looking for him, they said he was a thief who stole a very powerful black magic" Lord Mercule replies.

"What kind of black magic did he stole?"

"According to the clans of Foyera it was their famous black dahlia, they said it has a healing power. But it will curse anyone who use it without the proper incantations and ritual. The war broke out between Foyera and Adsiva because Foyera insisted that Adsiva aided Amigart to stole the dahlia. But knowing him he probably does it on his own. Foyera is a powerful witch clan, no one wanted to cross them. That is also why Amigart flees for his life. If I were you don't go looking for him here, Foyera might think you were also after their dahlia" further explains by Lord Mercule.

Sounds fishy, said Gerard to himself while drinking the wine he was offered. He was thinking if he will divulge his true purpose to Lord Mercule but think of it, better not. And so, he explains his purpose of visit.

"I found a piece of paper tied in one of our trees, in it words are written in what looks like a blood saying I see you. We never know who sent this and what was his intentions."

"Hmm that's interesting. And how is Amigart related to this?"

"He opposes the publishing of North Oberon, he says that there's no beauty here and what lies behind those high trees are blood and crimes. Lord Henry wants to know if he has anything to do with it and why it was so important for him to expose those heinous crimes, he has nothing to do with."

“You both think that Amigart is still alive? He’s been missing for five years now no one knows what exactly happens to him?”

“No one sees his body so we assume he’s still alive, besides we wanted to know why he insist on exposing Oberon rather than showing the beauty of it. Tell me Lord Mercule is there something here that you wish to tell me?”

“My dear Gerard, Oberon is fine. Nothing here is in need of exposure but it’s beauty. You know what? I have some rooms for you, you can stay here and let’s talk again tomorrow.”

“There’s no need for me to stay for long Lord Mercule. I am with a company and I promise Lord Henry that I will return the soonest possible.”

“If that’s what you want, here bring some of this foods and drink” says Lord Mercule handing him pieces of cheese and bread and bottles of wine.

Meanwhile, back in the de Augustean Manor Lord Henry was suddenly awakens by his wailing wife.

“Henry! Henry wake up!” he can hear the urgency on her voice.

“What’s wrong My lady, what’s going on?”

“Dahlia, look at dahlia she’s so hot I don’t know what’s going on”

Sure enough when he touches his daughter she was hot, hot enough to almost burn his palm.

“Chryseida! Chryseida! Anyone there!? Call us Doctor Lucius" shouts Henry.

Suddenly everyone come rushing around, they can see that Lady Emilane is crying so is Ixora. Lord Henry is pacing back and forth. Soon Doctor Lucius came rushing to them.

“Henry, I cannot see anything wrong with Dahlia, she was all fine and I don’t know where the fever is coming. I put some cold towel over her head hoping for it to subsides. Let’s wait for an hour and if nothing happens, we need to bring her in the hospital.”

Lord Henry was touching the pouch in his pocket, he was thinking of using the black dahlia. He kisses his wife and daughters in the forehead and went out of their room.

After a while, he was handing glass of water to her wife and ask for her to drink it and have Little Dahlia breastfed. Little Dahlia was still hot while her mother carries her. Sooner than he expected little Dahlia’s temperature returns to normal.

Last edited:
:lol: na bored lang pala :rofl:

salamat at natyaga mong basahin :giggle:
Kaysa naman iba ang gawin ko kung na bored ako.:lol: Pag nakasumpong ako, nagbabasa naman ako. Gustong gusto ko magbasa(novel) pero di ko magawa. Parang pahapyaw ko binasa if you know what I mean. :yipee: :thumbsup:

Kaysa naman iba ang gawin ko kung na bored ako.:lol: Pag nakasumpong ako, nagbabasa naman ako. Gustong gusto ko magbasa(novel) pero di ko magawa. Parang pahapyaw ko binasa if you know what I mean. :yipee: :thumbsup:
marami akong book recommendations :lol:

kaso baka di mo din matapos :lol:

may pinaplano pa akong isulat kaso maikli lang sana mabasa mo din :yes:

marami akong book recommendations :lol:

kaso baka di mo din matapos :lol:

may pinaplano pa akong isulat kaso maikli lang sana mabasa mo din :yes:
Download nga ako ng download ng ebooks eh hindi ko rin naman nabibigyan ng time basahin. Post mo dito babasahin namin :lol:

Download nga ako ng download ng ebooks eh hindi ko rin naman nabibigyan ng time basahin. Post mo dito babasahin namin :lol:
Naka draft :lol:

wag lang sana magbago tingin nyo pag binasa nyo yun :lol:

Naka draft :lol:

wag lang sana magbago tingin nyo pag binasa nyo yun :lol:
Ano ibig mong sabihin mabago ang tingin? Maduling ganun? :tense::tense:Wag mo alalahanin iisipin ng magbabasa. Basta sulat ka lang yun ang passion mo at magpapasaya sayo.

Ano ibig mong sabihin mabago ang tingin? Maduling ganun? :tense::tense:Wag mo alalahanin iisipin ng magbabasa. Basta sulat ka lang yun ang passion mo at magpapasaya sayo.
pag may inspirasyon at pag natapos :lol:

Yung laang. Kung jowa di yun inspirasyun :lol: Baka lalung di matapos yang sinusulat mo.

Yung laang. Kung jowa di yun inspirasyun :lol: Baka lalung di matapos yang sinusulat mo.
pag tayo napagalitan sa off topic :rofl:

ito ngang serial na to tinamad nako eh :sigh:

sorry na agad. pa delete na lang po kung off topic. ikaw kasi Reply ka ng reply hintayin ko yung next Sulat mo. Basa ako sa ibang Lit pa.

Back
Top Bottom