Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Mists of Avalon - Goddess Believer

Chichun

The Loyalist
Advanced Member
Reaction score
The Mists of Avalon - Goddess Believer

Dito ko inilagay ang The Mists of Avalon sapagkat konektado ito sa traditions and beliefs. This is all about priestess na she was trying to save matriachal culture Pagan from patriarchal Christian.

Fantasy lang po itong movie (sabi). Medio fantasy pero in my personal point of view ay medio hinde dahil habang ipinapanood ko itong movie ay I remember na I read something about all Goddess believer was killed. Ika nga ay mass massacre sa one small text na ke-haba haba and done by research.

Sa kanila iyon dahil sila ang nag wrote at sila ang nag research if ano nangyari noon unang panahon.

Reality based ay it is all about social and political but subjectively, well, I believe ay meron silang different interpretation.

I just want to share this awesome and beautiful movie but please... please... please... don't take it personally dahil I do not know baka one of you may bombard me with too much bible verses ha?

Thank you and I love you all--- muah!

Anyway, ang unang video ay parang wala pero meron iyan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom