Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ONE PIECE Discussion Thread

- We see Kaido in his childhood.
- He was sold to the Navy by his country but escaped.
- Kaidou caused a ruckus on Hachinosu (the island where BlackBeard is in the present) and was recruited by Rocks.
- A young whitebeard meets him.
- (We don't see more about Rocks).
- An old woman (Kurozumi Higurashi) recruits Kaidou.
- The flashback ends with King asking Kaidou who Joy Boy is. - We see what happens inside the castle with the flood.
- Denjiro is still hugging Hiyori.
- The clouds of flames disappear.
- Luffy gives Kaidou a powerful punch.
- Flashback continues and king asks: "Who is Joy Boy?"
- Kaidou: "The one who manages to defeat me."
- king: "Then he will never appear"
- Onigashima falls near the capital.
- Momonosuke falls to the ground exhausted. From Redon "the king of the Vodka Kingdom who sells Kaidou to the Navy for a certain reason (although I can't tell yet, it's clearly stated in the chapter).
In fact we see Kaidou in the throne room in chains and being taken away by several Marines. But he then he escapes from them."

Dami ko nakikita na spoiler ngayon di ko alam kung tunay excited nakasi ako sa chapter 1050. Totoo kaya magiging 1 eye si luffy hahaha ,potek napapaisip ako sa nakikita ko na spoiler eh kahit di ko alam kung tunay bao hindi . Excited eh

- Chapter 1050: “Glory
- On the cover, Reiju and Ichiji arrive to help Niji and Yonj
- Kaidou falls into the magma in the depths of Wanokuni Island, Big Mom is there too.
- Flashback of Toko and Yasuie. Yasuie ate the same Smile that Toko had eaten, she did it because she didn't want Toko to laugh by hersel
- Nekomamushi announces Luffy's victory in all of Onigashima.
- Momonosuke tells Zunesha that he will open the country, but not now.
- Momonosuke lands in the Flower Capital and returns to his human form (a cloud of smoke is created and he is not seen yet). From the smoke, Hiyori and the the Red Scabbards appear.
- Denjiro: "I have brought here the new Shogun of Wanokuni!"

Last edited:
yown! no break next week. ang baga kasi ng week pag walang release hehe

Oh yeah ayan na nga , kumpleto nanamn linggo ko hahaha

More spoiler...
More info from Redon

- Luffy is fine, even at the end of the chapter we see him asleep (and smiling) and with several bandages on his body.

- There is no risk in Onigashima.
What is seen in this chapter is a gigantic explosion in an underwater volcano in the sea. The explosion is so big, that it is seen by the people of the Flower Capital and those in Udon (we see Babanuki in this chapter). But Momonosuke tells the people of the Capital that they need not be alarmed.

- In the little map that comes out at the beginning of the chapter, there is a small drawing of Big Mom and Kaidou (the typical little drawings that Oda makes on these maps). And in Kaidou's drawing it is clearly seen that his left horn is broken, he has lost 70% of the horn after Luffy's blow.

- Yes, the narrator confirms that Luffy is the winner.
In fact, at the beginning of the chapter the narrator says that the previous result (the winner was Kaidou) is going to be updated. And when the explosion of the underwater volcano takes place, we see a new text from the narrator saying that the winner of the "Decisive Battle in Wanokuni Sky" is Luffy.

FULL SUMMARY

Chapter 1,050: Honor

Cover: Ichiji and Reiju appear

Page 2
【Sky Above Wano…】
Yamato: Luffy!!
【Onigashima Skull Dome, Rooftop Battle…】

Page 3
【Victor Kaido..update…】
Yamato: heheh
Citizens: steady now!
Yamato: you guys are amazing! Really impressive!!

Page 4
【Meanwhile in the Capital, the festival is about to end】
Toko: steady now!
(Toko: Mr. Tengu! You know, my daddy used to someone of great status! He knew that he’ll be killed if he got caught!
But even so he turned himself in, that’s what I heard
Why did he do that?
Hitetsu: Lord Yasuie…he gave this country another chance!!)

Page 5
(Hitetsu: if Lord Yasuie didn’t step up at that moment…!! All the “lamps of hope” that were built over the past 20 years would have vanished…He gave up his own life for the sake of this nation!)
Flashback:
Toko: Ahahahaha
Yasu: Toko! Don’t tell me you ate that fruit?!
Can father have the rest?
(Hitetsu: all for that you can live happily…in the future we’ve work for…
Toko: for me?
Hitetsu: of course
Toko: then…I’m going to change my message! Is this good?
Hitetsu: that…for a samurai…is an)

Page 6-7
(Hitetsu: upmost honor!!!)
“Daddy, I miss you Thank you”
Toko: ahaha!!
citizens: Steady now!!
Neko: the sky ships of the fire festival!! That takes meow back!
Oops, hey yougara! There’s no mistaking it! Kaido has been sent to the depths of the land by Luffy’s hand!!!

Page 8-9
Neko: the falling Onigashima has been stopped by the great dragon that Lord Momonosuke transformed into!!
Is that right?!
Yamato: yeah!!
Samurais: then that pink dragon…is lord Momonosuke?! He’s an ability user?!
Neko: it has been 20 years since that fateful day…this war was one that started off with the idea to avenge Lord Oden’s death, and we…have finally won it!!!
Samurai: Woahhhhhh
We took down two emperors of the sea!! I never thought I’ll be able to return alive!!
Apoo: Strawhat…took down Kaido..?!!

Page 10
Usopp: Chopper we have two serious injuries here!!
Franky: Chopper Zoro is not waking up!!
Samurai: Dr.Chopper!! Please come over!
Chopper: Miyagi we have injured people everywhere!
Let’s tend to them!
Momo: Zunesha…Zunesha…can you hear me? I’ve throughly thought about it…

Page 11
Momo: the opening of our borders…will have to wait
Zunesha: Understood…I’m willing to die for your judgement
I won’t doubt you!!
Momo: sorry…
Hm? What’s happening? An earthquake?!
Beasts Pirates: it’s too early for a celebration! We still outnumber you!! Let you guards down and we’ll take the win! Give up already!!

Page 12
Beasts Pirates: there’s no way Kaido-san have lost!! We’re the crew of an Emperor!!!
Samurai: these guys!!
Franky: oh they wanna fight?! I still got strength in me you know!
Brook: let’s wait Franky-san!
Yamato: Beasts Pirates!! Stop!!
You guys would’ve been dead!!
Beasts Pirates: y..young master Yamato!! But…
Yamato: OUR leader is the one who stopped the falling Onigashima!
Beasts Pirates: young master is completely taking like an enemy!!
Yamato: you have lost and you were saved, and yet if you still don’t want to stop fighting
I’ll beat you up!

Page 13
Beasts Pirates: urgh!!
Huh? An earthquake?! Why now?!
【deep down, magma chamber】
【Wano Udon, Prisoner Mine】
Babanuki: an earthquake…
Beasts Pirates: Babanuki-san!! Something’s happening at the sea!!
Babanuki: hm?

Page 14-15
【Land of Wano, Decisive Battle in the Sky
Victor: Strawhat Luffy】
Babanuki: what?! The submarine volcano has erupted!!!
Citizens: what!! Eruption?! It was from the direction of Udon..?! Huh?!! Onigashima?!! Are Kaido and his crew scheming something..?
Momo: do not worry! This is not a crisis!
Citizens: K..Kaido?!!
I mean..my lord..
Why are you here?! This should be our only day of freedom…

Page 16
Momo: I’m not Kaido!! That eruption just now was the curtain closing on the supreme commander of the Beasts Pirates Kaido!!
Citizens: there’re people coming…how many of them..?! Huh?!

Page 17
Citizens: Lady Komurasaki?! No way is it a ghost? We just held a funeral not long ago!!
Is this all a dream?! Her beauty is definitely like the real deal
Boss Kyoshiro!! Hm?! What happened to your proud regent hair ?!
Deniiro: well this is a long story, but…
I have brought you the new shogun of Wano!!

NO BREAK NEXT WEEK!!!

Malapit na sila magkita ni Shanks! Pero hula ko si Shanks talaga yung Villain dito. :ROFLMAO:

Looking forward sa next chapter di pa rin ako sure kung eto na ba tlga end ni Kaido. haha

Looking forward sa next chapter di pa rin ako sure kung eto na ba tlga end ni Kaido. haha
Sana hindi pa. Sana magkaron ng change of heart si Kaido. Sana maging ally ni Luffy para bugbugin si Akainu. HAHA :ROFLMAO:

Sana hindi pa. Sana magkaron ng change of heart si Kaido. Sana maging ally ni Luffy para bugbugin si Akainu. HAHA :ROFLMAO:
Nako wag naman sana :ROFLMAO: Gusto ko lang makita yung legendary death na dream ni Kaido. haha Looks like breather lang naman tong chapter na to so next week tlga magkakaalaman kung may chance pa. In ODA I trust nalang. :excited:

Last edited:
Nako wag naman sana :ROFLMAO: Gusto ko lang makita yung legendary death na dream ni Kaido. haha Looks like breather lang naman tong chapter na to so next week tlga magkakaalaman kung may chance pa. In ODA I trush nalang. :excited:
HAHA :ROFLMAO: Oo nga pala yun yung greatest wish ni Kaido, ang mamatay. Lets see!!

nung monday nagtrending one piece sa twitter ang galing nung leak walang tumama haha

Parang bitin ang exposure ng pagkamatay ng dalawang emperor. Usually hindi ganyan si oda. Parang may something pang mangyayari sa kanila.

For sure, waiting game lang talaga muna. Oda's cooking something here! :reading::reading:

Back
Top Bottom