Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ONE PIECE Discussion Thread

Burn wound? HMMM si sabo kaya?

• Shanks' bounty 12 years ago is 1.04 (or 1.004) billion berries. Shanks is known as "the killer of Color of Observation Haki", which doesn't let his opponent see through the future. Shanks uses his burning sword to villains.
  • 1-year-old Shanks was found in a treasure chest by Roger and Rayleigh that was stolen by Roger when God Valley incident happened. Source: Volume 4 Billion handed out in theaters.
  • Luffy meets Shanks although Luffy is unconsciously down. The scene where Luffy as Nika and Shanks attack their enemy at the same time was awesome. Shanks warns Kizaru and Fujitora, "If you're gonna steal Uta from us, be prepared to die!" and releases Conqueror's Haki.
  • Kizaru is sweating to see Shanks' Haki , "So...this is the Haki of Yonko Shanks.." Fujitora decides to retreat, saying they shouldn't start a "war" despite many citizens near them.
  • Beckman is good at Haki and rifles, whose bullet penetrates his enemy. He loves women and is popular among women. Yasopp never misses his mark and loves dancing. Lucky Roo is a cook and is not good at handling women. He is good at Haki and attacks like a bowling ball.
  • Bonk Punch and Monster are musicians. While Monster beats fodders and gain time, Bonk spends some time and releases a strong punch to a formidable enemy in one breath. Oda wrote his power is super-strong. Limejuice fights with a electric stick "in the air like Sanji".
  • Hongo is a doctor and so familiar with weapons that he can rip apart weapons instantly. He loves a clean environment. Building Snake is a navigator. He attacks with a stomping kick. He fights with acrobatic juggling two-sword style. He is good at defense.
  • Howling Gab attacks with cutting howling. He hates insects and ghosts. Rockstar attacks with his "smashing-up sword style". He digs a hole with his sword like a drill. He has a strong sense of justice and wants others to follow rules.
  • In the film, Shanks gets beaten up in his face by many manipulated citizens, but he won't attack them and just endures, worrying about their health. On the other hand, Kizaru instantly tries to kill citizens who attack him.
  • Kizaru tries to kill citizens with his laser beam since they attack Marines. Beckman prevents him as seen in Marineford. Kizaru says, "It's sarcastic that pirates protect citizens and Marines kill them." Akainu ordered to kill Uta no matter how many citizens die.
  • According to Gorousei (Five Elders), Shanks belongs to "Fearland Family". Maybe it means Shanks was a member of the Celestial Dragons..?
Post automatically merged:

Burn wound? HMMM si sabo kaya?
pwede boss. wag lang si douglas bullet.. kundi yari sila.*laugh*

Dami ng spoiler ng One Piece Red ah pinaka-hype movie na ata tong kay Shanks. Bawat eksena niya pa sa One Piece puro memorable. Tapos ayon sa mga theory theory no mi eh tatalunin lang to ni Teach para i-set up ung ultimate battle nila ni Luffy.

Nakapalaking sampal naman sa mukha ni Oda yon kung ganun. 🤣🤣

Source redon from pk
Chapter 1,057: “Conclusion”.
-Momonosuke and Kinemon (along with Yamato) say goodbye to Luffy and his gang.
- Yamato will not go with Luffy and the rest, first he will travel through Wanokuni and later he will go out to sea.
-Luffy gives his flag to Momonosuke.
-Luffy tells Momonosuke, Kinemon and Yamato that he will come looking for them at the time they want to sail to the sea.
- Luffy, Law, Kid and their gangs leave Wanokuni.
- At the end of the chapter Momonosuke wonders where they should place the flag.
- Finish Act 3 and the Wanokuni arc.

[FULL SUMMARY]

Chapter 1,057: “Finale”.

Germa 66's Ahh... Emotionless Excursion, Vol. 16 "Caesar's poison gas attack!!"

Chapter begins in an auditorium in the Flower Capital. We see dozens of citizens sitting in front of a stage, listening a story that the new Wanokuni teacher (the man with black hair and glasses that we saw in chapter 1,052) is telling. The teacher is next to a geisha who plays the shamisen.

The teacher is telling the story as a japanese poem. He says that under the dark sky of Onigashima the storm thrives, the beast's roar grows louder and the Azura Dragon's voice thunders. The rain falls at the Habu port, bathing the autumn leaves. He ends saying that, in order to avenge Kouzuki Oden's death, his loyal vassals take the stage.

People shouts excitedly "Red Scabbards!!". The teacher says he hasn't a great verbal talent, but he asks people to allow him the honor of telling this story. A story that starts at the evening of the "Fire Festival".

Cut to a forest near Tokage Port in Udon. We see Momonosuke running in dragon form, on top of him are Kinemon and Yamato. Momonosuke and Kinemon are surprised at Yamato's words.

Momonosuke: "What!? You're not going out to the sea!? Yamato!!"

Yamato: "I'm not going. I've already told Luffy and his crew!!"

Momonosuke is surprised by Yamato's decision and wonders if Yamato is afraid of something, but he quickly says that can't be the case, because Yamato had already made up his mind.

Yamato: "Yes, that's my decision... Oden started his journey by traveling all over this country, right? I don't know anything about the outside world either!! So I will follow Oden's same path... and one day I will go out to the sea!!"

Momonosuke gets even angrier when listening to Yamato, because he realizes that Luffy and Yamato talked about all these things but Luffy didn't say goodbye to him. Momonosuke feels that Luffy treated him like a fool and wonders why Luffy is going to leave the country without saying anything.
Momonosuke remembers some things of what he has been living since his father died. All are scenes that we have already saw in the Manga.

- The moment when Kaidou grabbed him by the neck on top of Oden's castle (chapter 973). - The moment when he met Luffy (chapter 685) and when he fought against Luffy in Dressrosa (chapter 701). - The moment when they create their alliance in Zou (chapter 819). - The moment when Kanjuurou kidnapped him (chapter 976) and when he said his name in front of Kaidou in Onigashima (chapter 986). - And the moment when Luffy asked him to stop Onigashima after fighting Kaidou with his adult body (chapter 1,026).
Back to the present. After all these memories, Momonosuke wonders if Luffy has a heart. Then he says Luffy is a cruel man and that he was wrong about him becouse he thought Luffy was different. Momonosuke says that Luffy has mistaken rudeness for freedom. Kinemon agrees with him, but asks Momonosuke why he's running instead of flying. Momonosuke tells him to shut up.

Kinemon is also very angry and says that he wants to see Luffy's explanation for treating the Shogun like this. Momonosuke says that he thought Luffy and he were friends. Yamato says they shouldn't be so angry. Momonosuke says Luffy embarrassed him. Luffy did something unforgivable, so Momonosuke is going to hit and bite him when he catches Luffy.

Cut to Tokage Port in Udon. Luffy, Law and Kid's ships are ready to go. Law tells Luffy that the next time they meet they will be enemies, and he may even go for their lives. Luffy says there's no problem. Chopper says goodbye to Law.

Chopper: "Goodbye Torao"
Law: "Shut up."
Chopper: "Eh"

Just before leaving, Momonosuke reaches the coast. He changes to his human form and charges at Luffy along with Yamato.

Momonosuke: "You!!! Hah. Hah"

Yamato: "We are here to see you off!!"

Luffy: "Momonosuke Kinemon!!"

Sanji: "Yamato-chan"
Momonosuke: "Urgh!! Luffy!!! I finally got you!!!"
Yamato: "Luffy"
Luffy: Woah!!"

Kinemon draws his sword. He tells Luffy what was he thinking to leave Wanokuni without saying goodbye to them after all the time they've been together. He adds the Shogun is furious and wants an explanation. Luffy says it's OK, becouse they're talking now.

Momonosuke glares at Luffy and orders something as the Shogun. Then he cries uncontrollably.
Momonosuke: "Please don't leave!!! I'll be so lonely!!! Stay with us forever~!!! Don't leave me!!! Thanks to you... WE SURVIVED!! Thanks to you... now we are able to smile!!! Thank you for helping me avenge my parents!! I'm an idiot, so I can't put it into words...!! I'm scared... of what the future holds!! So please!! Don't go!!"

Robin, Sanji and Brook look at Momonosuke smiling, Chopper is moved and Franky cries like Momonosuke. Zoro laughs and says Momo is a bit embarrassing. Nami is moved too and tells Zoro they can't blame him, becouse Momo-chan is still a child.
Luffy asks Usopp for something, he already has it ready. Luffy gives the present to Momonosuke.
Luffy: "We've been waiting for you here because I wanted to give you this!! What is this attitude for a "Shogun", Momo!! We all know how you are, even if you suddenly become big and strong!! You're an idiot and a coward... but you are like a little brother to me!!"

Momonosuke opens the gift and realizes that it's a very large Straw Hat Pirates' flag. Luffy keeps talking.

Luffy: "When you are in a difficult situation, remember your days of adventures in the sea!! Put this somewhere in Wanokuni!! If in the future some dangerous guy arrive, show them this!! Tell them that if they lay a hand on one of you, it means they want a fight with us!!!"
As Luffy says this, we see Luffy close-up with all of his nakamas on the Sunny behind him. Momonosuke cries again as he looks at Luffy.
Momonosuke: "So...I am one of you!?".

Luffy: "Kinemon!! Yamato!! Momo!! I will come for any of you if you ever decide that you wanna be a pirate!! But I don't accept cowards!! I leave everything in your hands now, Yamato!!"
Yamato: "Sure!!"
Kinemon laughs listening to Luffy, Yamato is very excited with Luffy's words and Momonosuke thanks Luffy for his words.
Luffy orders to set off, the rest of the crew say goodbye to Momonosuke. As they watch Straw Hat crew leaves, Momonosuke tells Kinemon he will surpass Kouzuki Oden one day. Kinemon tells him that he shalls witness it happens.
Yamato asks Momonosuke if he's talking of surpassing him, Momonosuke says "No!!" angrily.

NO BREAK

Chapter 1.058: "A new emperor".

- Cover: Caesar asks the Germa to go with them.

- All the new bounties of the Straw Hat crew are revealed, some are...

• Zoro: 1,101,000,000 Berries.
  • Jinbe: 1,100,000,000 Berries.
  • Sanji: 1,032,000,000 Berries.
  • Robin: 930,000,000 Berries
  • Chopper: 1.000 Berries.
- Buggy is not the leader of Cross Guild, he is one of the new emperors by a mistake of the Navy.

- Buggy owes a huge debt to someone.

- Mihawk was known in the past as "Marine Hunter"

- More bounties are revealed.

• Mihawk: 3,590,000,000 Berries
  • Buggy: 3,189,000,000 Berries.
  • Crocodile: 1,965,000,000 Berries.
- At the end of the chapter, the Revolutionary Army receives a call...

"It's me, Sabo!!"

BREAK NEXT WEEK

Kabahan na talaga mga Marines si Mihawk ba naman ung maghuhunt sa kanila hahaha..

Ung Bounty ni Buggy hahaha...

mukhang na set up nga si sabo

Kabahan na talaga mga Marines si Mihawk ba naman ung maghuhunt sa kanila hahaha..

Ung Bounty ni Buggy hahaha...
[/QUOTE
Post automatically merged:

Sakto pala nilagay ni buggy na bounty sa mga marine.. si mihawk na maghhunt!haha

[FULL SUMMARY]

Chapter 1,058: "New Emperor"

Germa 66's Ahh... Emotionless Excursion, Vol. 17 "Take me with you!! Let's leave this place!!"

Chapter begins in the Thousand Sunny. Nami is telling Luffy off for what he did when they left Wanokuni. Luffy, who is locked in a cage with his face covered in bumps and wounds, is introduced with the title "One of the Four Emperors".

Luffy apologizes to Nami, but she is still enraged. Nami tells him that there is a limit to his stupidity and this time he exceeded it. jinbe tries to defuse tensions saying that everyone is fine, so it's not a big deal. Nami replies him furious.

Nami: "Stop spoiling him, jinbe!!"
Jinbe: "Whoah! Co... Color of the Supreme King Haki!?"

Chopper warns jinbe that he shouldn't get close to Nami when she's angry. Franky is proud of the Sunny, because despite having fallen from that height, it has only broken a yard.

A News Coo gives the newspaper to Robin, who tells everyone that their new bounties are out. Sanji runs excitedly to Robin, but he stumbles and the Wanted posters fly across the ship. Narrator presents the new bounties of the emperor "Straw Hat Luffy" and his 9 "commanders".

[Doctor. "Chopper, Cotton Candy Lover" (Pet). Bounty: 1,000 Berries (increase of 900 Berries)]
Chopper: "What!!! It increased, but that's

[Navigator. "Cat Burglar" Nami. Bounty: 366,000,000 Berries]
Nami: "Hundreds of millions!!? I want them--!!!"

[Musician. "Soul King" Brook. Bounty: 383,000,000 Berries]
Brook: "Yohohoho---1 Yeah .1"
[Shipwright. "Cyborg" Franky. Bounty: 394,000,000 Berries]

Franky is very pissed off because Marines changed his picture in the Wanted poster for a picture of Sunny's figurehead.
[Sniper. "God" Usopp. Bounty: 500,000,000 Berries]
Usopp: "It's enough!! Please don't increase any more!!"
[Archaeologist. "Devil Child" Nico Robin. Bounty: 930,000,000 Berries]
Robin gives Chopper some cotton candy.
[Cook. "Black Leg Sanji". Bounty: 1,032,000,000 Berries]

Sanji is lying on the ground, furious while he compares his bounty to Zoro's and jinbe's.
[Helmsman. "Knight of the Sea jinbe". Bounty: 1,100,000,000 Berries]
Jinbe asks Sanji what's wrong.

[Sword Master. "Pirate Hunter Zoro". Bounty: 1,100,001,100 Berries]

Zoro: "Forget him. Don't waste your time with number 4. Hahahaha."

[Captain. "Emperor Strawhat Luffy". Bounty: 3,000,000,000 Berries]

Luffy: "I'm sorry. Pleeze lat me out... I'm starving..."

The Sunny continues on its course, with its captain locked in a cage and Zoro and Sanji fighting once again.
Cut to the outside of Karai Bari Island. Cross Guild subordinates still cannot believe that their Chairman has been able to recruit two pirates like Crocodile and Mihawk.

However, things inside the big top are very different. Narrator introduces Buggy as "One of the Four Emperors". We see that Buggy is crying and begging for his life. His face is covered in bumps and wounds, he also has some broken teeth.

Crocodile and Mihawk are sitting on the Chairman's couch. Crocodile is grabbing Buggy's head while Mihawk points Buggy with his sword (Buggy's body is lying on the ground). Buggy begs to forgive him and he will do anything for them (even lick their shoes). Crocodile and Mihawk talk to him.

Crocodile: "Cross Guild is supposed to be an organization founded by me and Hawkeye III Why the hell are you the Chairman now!? Buggy..."
Mihawk: "You are probably the first and last person to become and "Emperor" at the cost of a simple apology. Give up your life if you really mean it..."

Crocodile says that the word "embarrassed" is not enough to describe his feelings right now. Buggy asks them again not to kill him, Mihawk says that's not negotiable. Galdino adulates Crocodile, telling him that it's an honor to work for him again after so long. Buggy confronts Galdino saying if he's going to betray him, but Galdino tells Buggy that he never became his subordinate. Mohji, Cabaji and Alvida see Buggy is finished, so they think they must follow Crocodile now.

A little flashback starts to the moment when the Marines surrounded Kuraigana Island where Mihawk lived. Crocodile called Mihawk by Den Den Mushi while Mihawk was gathering up his things to switch his base. Crocodile proposed him that they should work together now that the Shichibukai disapeared.

Crocodile: "You know that's not a bad deal. If you and I work together, we will have an organization that even the Marines will watch out for!! You're the man they called "Marine Hunter"!! Also... we're very similar when it comes to being careful with whom we trust II"

Mihawk: "..."

We see another flashback to the moment when Marines surrounded Karai Bari Island. While Buggy was prepearing his escape plan, Buggy's subordinates informs him that someone was attacking the warships surrounding the island. Buggy came out of the big top and couldn't believe what he saw. Crocodile and Daz Bones were the ones sinking the warships.

Buggy's subordinates says that the rumor about Chairman Buggy was like Crocodile's big brother was true after all, and that is why Crocodile was now risking his life to save him. Buggy went along, but the reality was very different. Deep inside Buggy was terrified.

Buggy: "He's here to collect my huge debts !!! But I have nothing to give him, what should I do!! He's worse than the Marines !!!"

Crocodile met up with Buggy. Crocodile told him that, knowing the kind of person Buggy is, he thought Buggy would just fly away. Buggy tries to make excuses about the money, he says that things are going well at Buggy's Delivery but he has a lot of workers to feed and it costs a lot of money. Not to mention that their main stars, the "giants", had recently quit.

Crocodile: "If you can't make enough money, why don't you consider selling yourselves?"

Buggy: "Don't say such scary things!! Aren't we comrades that broke out of Impel Down together!? Croc-chan v"

Crocodile: "Then pay me back the money I lent you for that "friendship". If not, I'll have to take care of the matter MYSELF. I need all that money in order to establish my new company!!"

Buggy then finds a solution and offers Crocodile to join him and to serve him. Buggy says that he has everything Crocodile needs in his company to get Crocodile's organization up and running faster. And Crocodile can use all for free. Buggy will also pay his debts with his work.

Back to the present. Crocodile looks at Buggy very angry as he holds up the Cross Guild poster with his hook.
Crocodile: "And after all we talked about, this is the poster you spread out all over the world. You look someone important on it, Mr. Chairman."

Buggy: "It's all a misunderstanding!! I really didn't mean it like that!!" Crocodile: "Then what does this mean!?" Buggy: "My workers did it, they have a lot of respect for me... I was shocked too!!" We see a small flashback of what happened with the posters. Buggy: "What you've done with the posters." Buggy's subordinate: "Oh, Chairman. I made you look the coolest of the 3 v" Buggy: "Whaaaaat!!?"

Cut to the Navy Headquarters. Brannew is holding an emergency meeting. Brannew talks about Buggy, saying that he is not only the mastermind behind the Impel Down incident, he was also a member of the Pirate King's crew and is said he's a pirate that even rivals Red Hair of the "Yonkou". Brannew adds that Buggy's charisma managed to Crocodile helped him when the Ouka Shichibukai was eliminated.

On the other hand, they have been able to confirm the relationship between Crocodile and Mihawk by listening some conversations between them. Their "Marine Hunting" movement has attracted a lot of dangerous people from the underworld. So Cross Guild is an organization that could be a huge threat for them.

Brannew reports the bounties of these 3 pirates.

Brannew: "Sir Crocodile. Former member of the Ouka Shichibukai and Logia user with great intelligence and charisma. Bounty: 1,965,000,000 Berries!!

"Hawkeye Mihawk"!! Also a former member of the Ouka Shichibukai and a swordsman who surpasses Emperor "Red Hair" in skill. This amount is for the strongest swordsman in the world!! Bounty: 3,590,000,000 Berries!!

"Buggy the Genius Jester"!! In addition to the previously mentioned... his power has made possible that Crocodile and Mihawk obey him 11 Bounty: 3,189,000,000 Berries!! Acknowledged as a new Emperor along with "Straw Hat Luffy", the government has labeled him as a dangerous factor to watch out for!!"

Back to Karai Bari Island. Crocodile is tired of talking so he's about to finish off Buggy, who is still begging for his life. But Mihawk starts talking, he says that maybe it's not a bad idea to give Buggy all the glory. Mihawk is not interested in being an Emperor, he just wants to live peacefully.

Crocodile asks if he's serious. Mihawk tells Crocodile that they can use Buggy to get all the attention and they can do whatever they want in the shadows. Crocodile tells him that he's right.

Buggy steps out onto a balcony with Crocodile and Mihawk, and informs about the new alliance.

Buggy: "In order to prepare for the coming new era... we have created Cross Guild!!! Here are the commanders!!!"

Crocodile and Mihawk look seriously at the subordinates as they yell their names. Buggy cries, his subordinates think it's because of the emotion, but Buggy cries for the life that awaits him now.

Cut to Kamabakka Queendom. Leaders of the Revolutionary Army have returned safely. Sabo is not with them, but they inform Koala he is fine. Karasu says that about the incident that happened after they parted ways, he choose to believe in Sabo.

Koala approaches Dragon, who says that if Sabo really murdered King Cobra, he won't forgive him no matter what reasons were behind it. Dragon is in front of Kuma and talks to him.

Dragon: "Tell me... Kuma... What did you see?"
Kuma: "As you wish, my lord..."

It seems Kuma still acts like a slave. Suddenly, a Den Den Mushi rings. Marine Headquarters intercept the call to the Kamabakka Queendom, they say it might be the "Flame Emperor" so they start to record it.
Koala picks up the Den Den Mushi.
Koala: "Silence, please!! Hi! This is Koala!"
Sabo (Den Den Mushi): "It's me... Sabo "

End of the chapter

BREAK NEXTWEEK

Sabi na gagamitin lang nila si Buggy e hahahaha kawawang nilalang.

basag na naman ang mga theory theory no mi kay Oda by mistake lang pala kaya naging emperor si Buggy. :ROFLMAO:

FULL SUMMARY

Chapter 1,059: "The Incident of Captain Koby".
Germa 66's Ahh... Emotionless Excursion, Vol. 18 "Caesar's hallucination gas!!". On the cover we see Katakuri and Oven hitting each other because of Caesar's hallucinogenic gas.

Chapter begins with a ship sailing in the seas near Sphinx Island (the homeland of Whitebeard). Marco is leaving the ship and thanks the crew for taking him there. The ship is Red Hair Pirates' ship.

Shanks asks Marco if he isn't going to join them. Marco tells Shanks to stop joking, he's tired of being the babysitter of the great pirates. Shanks tells Marco not to exaggerate because he's not a handful. Ben Beckman tells Shanks that he is, while their nakamas laugh at his captain.

Everyone says goodbye to Marco as he flies towards Sphinx Island. A flashback begins, it takes place in Wanokuni, during the night of the festival after Ryokugyuu's attack. Luffy: "What You're not coming with us!! Become a pirate-!!" Sanji: "No- Yamato-chan

Yamato: "I'm sure you all noticed too, right? The incident with the "forest guy" was only resolved thanks to someone's powerful Haki. Kaidou may have fallen... But now we have all those guys coming after Wanokuni!! I cannot allow it!! How could I go on adventures while I'm worried about this country? I'm sure we both feel the same way!!"

Yamato talks to Luffy totally convinced of what he says, he even winks at Luffy confidently. Luffy looks at Yamato seriously but he understands what Yamato says, so he accepts Yamato's decision and leaves Momonosuke and the other in his care.

Zoro asks Yamato to be careful to not hurt Momonosuke's feelings, becouse he has a very strong sense of pride. Yamato tells Zoro he knows it. Yamato says too that he is going to look for a personal goal in Wanokuni in order to fulfill himself even more. Sanji cries for Yamato's decision.

Marco arrives flying where Luffy and the other are. Marco tells Luffy that a suitable ship appeared near Wanokuni and he is going to leave the island on it. There's a little Marineford flashback, when Marco told Jinbe to take Ace's brother with him (after Ace's death). Luffy then thanks Marco for helping him during the Summit War.

Marco: "I'm sure Ace would be very happy if he knew how far you've come!!" Luffy: "Shishishi!! I see!!" Marco flies off Wanokuni with one last message for Luffy. Marco: "From now on this is your era!! Go forward with determination!!" Luffy: "Of course I'll do!!" Flashback ends. We return to the present, to see Marco arriving at Sphinx Island.

Cut to "Amazon Lily", the island of women. Part of the big mountain in the center of the island has been destroyed. Gloriosa says it's the first time that men were able to invade the island so deeply, and that the damage in the city is huge. Hancock says that as long as she's on the island, enemies will keep coming.

Hancock: "Uh... Now that the situation has come to this... I want to be married to Luffy... c2"

Gloriosa: "You always wanted that, it's not something new..."

A new flashback begins, it takes place during Marines' attack a few weeks ago. Marines manage to break down the city gateway, but Kuja counterattacks. Marines then order to dispatch the new Pacifistas called "Seraphim" to the frontline and order to activate the recording cameras too. Vice Admiral Yamakaji says there's no sight of Hancock yet.

A little girl with wings and a flame on her back appears in front of Marguerite and Sweet Pea, but they don't want to fight with a kid. The girl, who has star-shaped pupils, shoots a laser with her hand like the Pacifistas we already know.

Suddenly, Blackbeard Pirates' ship appears behind the Marine warships. A powerful seaquake pushes warships off Blackbeard's path to Amazon Lily. Marines say the Sea Kings will notice the seaquake.

Teach lands on the island with Catarina Devon and Vasco Shot.
Teach: "Zehaha!! I'm here for you, Pirate Empress!! There's no way I'm going to let your power falls into Marine's hands!!!"

Catarina says Hancock has a wonderful face so she wants Hancock's head to make it her treasure. Teach tells Catarina that she can do whatever she wants as long as he can get Hancock's power. Vasco says it's better to capture Hancock alive and take her with them.

Marines ask Vice Admiral Yamakaji to give them the order to attack Blackbeard, but Yamakaji says they must wait for permission from the Headquarter. Teach attacks the Marines with Gura Gura no Mi power as he tells Boa Hancock to come out.

Koby enters with a group of Marines in Kuja's city and tries to reason with Boa Hancock.

Koby: "Hancock-san!! We don't want to use violence!! If you come with us, I promise we'll leave immediately!!"

Marigold and Sandersonia tell her sister to stay away, becouse they'll take care of the Marines. However, Hancock heads into battle.

Hancock: "How ridiculous... I won't be in the hands of either side, I don't bow down to anyone!!!"

Teach's subordinates ask him for help against a new enemy that appeared. It's a child but they cannot do anything against him. We see an explosion caused by a laser from the Pacifistas.

Teach: "Huh? It can't be... White hair... brown skin 11 And black wings!?

The kid arrives where Teach is. The kid also has a flame on his back and carries a big sword similar to Mihawk's sword (in fact the kid looks like Mihawk child version that Oda drew in an SBS). The kid attacks Teach, the cut of his sword parts in two pieces the big mountain of the island.

Teach: "PX 0 Shit It This brat is a Pacifista----!!! What the hell is going on!!!"

The Pacifista attacks Teach again, but he stops the sword with his Haki-coated arm. Teach uses his powers to absorb all what is around him.

Teach: ""Black Hole"!!!"

Boa Hancock uses "Slave Arrow" attack to turn all nearby enemies into stone, including Helmeppo and Vice Admiral Yamakaji. Koby orders the Pacifista to stop immediately becouse it could destroy the stone statues with its laser beams. Boa Hancock is about to use "Perfume Femur" attack but someone stops her.

In an impressive double page we see that Teach catches Boa Hancock by the neck and that he has lifted Hancock from the ground in front of the Kuja Pirates and Koby (who is next to them). Teach is using the Yami Yami no Mi's powers, so Boa Hancock can't use her powers. We discover their new bounties.

Boa Hancock: "Get your dirty hands off of me!!"

[Former Shichibukai. "Pirate Empress". Boa Hancock. Bounty: 1,659,000,000 Berries]

Teach: "Zehahahahahaha!! It seems they call you "Empress" for a reason!!! Ohh, you turned all my idiots into stone!!!"

[Emperor "Blackbeard". Marshall D. Teach. Bounty: 3,996,000,000 Berries]

As Teach says this, we see that even Catarina Devon and Vasco Shot have been turned into stone. Koby doesn't know what to do in this situation.

Teach tells Hancock that he has been patiently waiting to get her powers. Hancock tells him that her powers are build upon her own beauty. If Teach kills her, those who have turned into stone will remain in that state. Even the next user of the Mero Mero no Mi will not be able to reverse it. Koby says that Hancock is a problem bigger than he expected.

Teach: "This situation looks like it's not going anywhere, right "Hero" Koby!! You did me a favor in the Rocky Port incident. Thanks to you I was able to defeat "Ouchoku/Wang Zhi" and become the boss of the "Pirate Island"!!"

Koby: " II"

Teach: "Do you really think if I let her go... she's going to be nice and turn everyone back to normal?"

Koby: "If she doesn't turn the soldiers back to normal... It will be a big problem. Hah... Hah..."

Hancock: "I will do it if you all leave the island I' Ugh."

Teach squeezes Hancock's neck tighter.

Teach: "And... that is a lie!! The moment I let you go, you will turn us into stone. And that will be our end, right? To be honest, I think there's no way a man can't be affected by your powers. It's a difficult situation... So I think I should just kill you."

Koby: "Don't do it, the number of victims will be too high!!!"

Suddenly, someone with a very powerful Haki appears.

Rayleigh: "I expected the Marines, but this... Even the landscape of the island has been altered... Sorry Hancock, I'm late."

Teach: "Da... "Dark King" Rayleigh!!?"

Rayleigh draws his sword. Rayleigh: "Hey "Whitebeard's apprentice"!! It's not very mature of me to say it, but I dislike you." Koby and Teach's subordinates freak out. Rayleigh keeps talking. Rayleigh: "Hancock, return everyone to normal... I will be the witness. You all will leave this island... without making any stupid move." Back to "Amazon Lily" in the present. We see that Rayleigh didn't arrived to the island alone, Shakky is with him and we discover her true identity. Shakky: "Advancements always bring problems... Thanks to Vegapunk's "Seastone Warships", the Calm Belt is no longer a safe place."

[Empress of Amazon Lily from 2 generations ago. Former captain of Kuja Pirates. Shakuyaku]

Rayleigh: "To be honest, things have been favorable for us. I'm old now, so I wouldn't be able to defeat the current Blackbeard."

Rayleigh says that it seems the Marines believe they will be able to replace the Shichibukai with that new weapons they've brought to the island. Marigold and Sandersonia talk about them.

Marigold: "At the end of the battle, those 2..."

Sandersonia: "They didn't have a single scratch!! And strangely 'I One of them looked exactly like our big sister when she was a child!!"

We see a picture of that "Seraphim" face that the Marines used on Amazon Lily. Indeed, her face is exactly the same as Boa Hancock's face when she was a child, although her pupils are star-shaped.

Chapter ends with a Marine ship reporting what happened in Amazon Lily.

Marines: "Yes sir, we're landing at "Egg Head" port. Regarding Captain Koby, who has been kidnapped..."

In the last picture we see a page of a newspaper with Koby's photo. Narrator says that Captain Koby, the hero of the "Rocky Port Incident", has been kidnapped by the Yonkou "Blackbeard" and his pirate crew. His current situation is unknown...

End of the chapter. No break next week.

Last edited:
Paktay ka ngayon Teach kay Garp at Luffy.

Lunarian Pacifista.

Last edited:
Parang mas exciting pa ata tong mga susunod na chapter kaysa sa wano arc ah. Hahaha

Shakky former Empress ng amazon lily at captain ng kuja pirates . Hmmmm hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom