Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Toshiba E45DW-C4210 Problem

Nagshushutdown ba siya after mag flicker ng screen or on parin ung laptop?

Try mo i connect TV ninyo, to see baka nmn screen lng.

Otherwise baka busted ung RAM na pinalit ninyo, since that can be a symptom.

Nagshushutdown ba siya after mag flicker ng screen or on parin ung laptop?

Try mo i connect TV ninyo, to see baka nmn screen lng.

Otherwise baka busted ung RAM na pinalit ninyo, since that can be a symptom.

Nag try na ako ng ibang ram ayaw padin. May power naman siya pag on ko mag flick lang yung screen then wala na. Walang data reading. Nag try ako isaksak sa sa monitor wala din.

Try removing the the battery and ram, tapos press the power button for around 30 second to drain the power.

Then lagay mo ulit si battery at ram bago mo i on ulit, if possible lagyan mo ng external monitor just to eliminate the possibility the screen ung sira.

Do this sa lahat ng ram mo, isa isa lang.

Try removing the the battery and ram, tapos press the power button for around 30 second to drain the power.

Then lagay mo ulit si battery at ram bago mo i on ulit, if possible lagyan mo ng external monitor just to eliminate the possibility the screen ung sira.

Do this sa lahat ng ram mo, isa isa lang.

Nagawa kuna siya wala talaga zero. Baka board level na siya or something more.

Back
Top Bottom