Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

TP link TL-WR941HP WIFI - SIGNAL

ryankai

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Guys ask ko lang po if what possible happen to our router,

We have 2 separate network with has TP Link each most of the computer were connected by WIFI, yesterday suddenly ung WIFI signal was gone but ung Lan Connection was OK namn. As i Check both TP Link router are down in terms of wifi connection. AS i Check thru Lan Connetivity naka On nman ung connection. Nag tried na ako mag factory default pero hindi parin gumawa ung signal. I tried changing Channel and bandwith on 1 Router and un nag stable nmn ung connection. Di ko pa na try palitan ung isang router since once na pinapalitan ko nag didisappear ung isa so back to start ako lagi. Gumamit pala ako ng pang 3rd Router na para doon sa isang Access point na nawawala pagpapalitan ng bandwith and channel. Its a big puzzle to me kung anong nagyari.

provided na stock firmware at walang nangahas na mag 3rd party firmware update yan, posible na natosta yun wifi chip transmitter ng router, ang madalas makasira nyan ay yun simultaneous dl/ul ng torrent, live heavy streaming kaya umiinit yun chip hanggang bumigay ng tuluyan

Back
Top Bottom