Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Trending Solar Power Set-up, Kajoe at your service

Kajoe

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
To all Fellow Sym;-)!!!
I am a freelance technician! Naka pag set-up na po kami sa mga bahay at ibat-ibang establishment.
Sa Cebu, Muntinlupa & Pampanga ng solar power system.
Just want to share my knowledge just in case you have any questions.
Pero susubukan ko lang sagutin ung abot lang ng experience at knowledge ko.
Hindi po pala ako EE,. pero experienced installer lang po but still willing to learn.
Kaya, you can also correct me if alam nyong mali ang sagot ko.
Thanks and..
Good Morning (",)..

hi gusto ko sana mag ka idea paano po mag build ano po mga kailangan na part? pang bahay lang sana setup na kayang 5pcs na ilaw at 5pcs na siling fan at dalang computer... thanks

6k-7k boss monthly bill namin sa Meralco.. anong setup kaya maganda para sa amin? Eto mga gamit namin sa bahay…

1 laptop - ginagamit from 4PM-2AM
1 inverter ref - 24/7 gamit
1 1hp inverter aircon - 12nn - 2am ginagamit
1 modem - 24/7 gamit
2 smart TV
10 light bulbs open from 6PM - 6AM
7 electric fans
1 shower heater
9 cellphones china-charge kapag lowbat na

Back
Top Bottom