FREE ZLT-S10G Full PC/Mobile Openline (Unlock) TutorialFor video tutorial:
Video guide (PC/Laptop):
BABALA: HINDI BINEBENTA ANG TUTORIAL NA ITO! KAPAG IKAW AY NAGBAYAD, HUMINGI NG REFUND! LIBRE LANG ANG TUTORIAL NA ITO AT ANG FILES.
HUWAG MAGING BIKTIMA! PATCHED FILES ARE PROPERTY OF R1BNC AND BACKSPACE TEAM!
Openline/Unlock and Admin, Telnet, SSH and Change IMEI access on the ZLT-S10G 2.10.1, 2.10.2, 2.11.1, 2.11.2 and 2.11.3. ZLT-P25
Applies to: ZLT-S10G 2.10.1, 2.10.2, 2.11.1 and 2.11.2, 2.11.3
Note: You are required to have a data on the ZLT S10G for this to work. You can also use mobile phone to openline ZLT S10G
Disclaimer: I am not responsible if your device has been bricked
This method enables the telnet and ssh of the device.
- Install the Tampermonkey browser extension.
For Chrome and Chromium-based browsers:
For mobile, use Iceraven or Kiwi.
- Go to https://backspace.r1bnc.eu.org/exploit.zlts10g.user.js and press “Install” when the window appears.
- Login to the user account and navigate to the http://192.168.254.254/index.html.
- In the bottom left corner of the screen, there should be a big ("Start Telnet", "Start SSH", "Change IMEI" and "Unlock S10G") button, if not enter 192.168.254.254 on the address again.
- Click the the desired buttons.
- For the unlock, this will permanently unlock (openline) ZLT S10G to PH Networks (Globe all variation, Smart/Sun, DITO) but you are required to have existing Internet connection on the S10G using Globe/GOMO SIM. Wait for two minutes after clicking the Unlock button then factory reset the device. Power off, insert the desired SIM then power on. Your unit should now be unlocked! Admin Access: backspace Password: C43625u
- Factory reset the device using the web dashboard, insert non globe SIM card then power off/on the device.
- Credentials for web admin: username: backspace password: C43625u